Sunday, May 24, 2020

Sunday Sermon..

After the crushing rebirth, my angle is wider by Mazi Odera POg JP.

The last 10 days placed me on the highway to Hell, it was excruciating expirince that I can't wish my enemies any of it. 

Then even while at it, I discovered that the people I have agonized are not the one that should be barricaded as enemies, the real enemies are the ones who care mostly on how you will use your blood to Form Defence for them, but can't even provide even abuba UGU as supplement in times of dire want and gbata gbata.

Well thank God for his intervention as he gave me back my health and my reasons intact, more circumspential in approach to issues now, hence, Aya eri ona,Ma chi ga efo.. 

Today, I watched Video of Cross Rivers State Governor Ayade, where he said that he exonerate pheasants from paying Taxes or any levies, low income Hotels from paying Taxes and demand that anybody that collect anything from them has he the Governor to deal with, his argument made my heart to bleed for him.. HE argued that the state did not give them seedlings for crops, nor gave a cushioning solace to any of them in whatever they do, so there is no basis for the Government to extort them..

Now I want to talk about about 2022 where even the Elite joined the band wagon of those who believe, give us a Daft from the South, so he can be forced to rebuild South, abandon other places.

Because I have metallic and austerity Voice with octave, I always try to guide against speaking out because they always think I pour Venom on irrational characters. 

Next Governor of Anambra must be from ANAMBARA state, must not be even a Billionaire, because all this Billionaires think they own us and you can't tell him the right thing to do, they believe they know it all and the worst is they will say onwelo ifem ji ego Unu eme,,,, most of those Audio Billionaires, if you see thier debt profile, you will die of BP, but to them, what they want is to fix self to our state patrimony and bounce back. 

They are planning retirement on the wallet of Anambara state. 

Try and offer any of them advise now, see how they handle it, that way you will know what they will do as Governor. 

We want a Governor who has ideas, who have put things in place that makes people to say, this man has ideas.. 

A Governor who has visible work toward humanity, that way one an guess on what next... 

My strength is still far from what it use to be, so I will go off for now,, but just know that I am back and the grace is still with me. 

Mazi Odera POg JP strolling along  Ekwusigo with both hands in his trousers, allowing romantic caress of the breeze as it Whispers life into his tired face and lungs.

Just for the Records... Covid is real, don't just accept it, wait, a trail will make you a disciple, if you survived.. 

STAY clean and observant.. 
Last Born Mpa Nnukwu.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment