Tuesday, December 8, 2020

A Heart Touching event..

 For the Life of me, this is shocking by Obele Nwa Mpa Nnukwu.


Whenever we ask why our Roads are not tarred or get tarred like Garri baked with Luke Warm water, the response is always..


 The Government and concerned ministry are studying it... But the Woman with Midas Touch has tarred more Roads than my state Government just in few months.. 


So what gives?.. Obu aguba Ndi Government ji ghara idi nko or the barbers are just unqualified?..


Medical Doctors... Abiam na OBI Unu, imagine every Minor Operation takes weeks of arrangement, days of studying, Lab results provided and most times after the operation, complications aburu Aturu taba ..


Major Operation takes Months to handle, takes many more anwansi to perfect, but come with me...


Chris Azubogu known as #Helpishere executed over 900 Major Operations, both Eyes, Nose, Stomach in a Medical intervention.. Imagine Fibroid that takes eternity to prepare for the operation .. But the Doctors that worked on the Medical intervention for Chris, does more than 20 per day as if they snipe Nails (Male Nails, not women's own with lots of complications) without sweat...


The one that makes me to get Red on my handsome face is.. Not even one of the Patients died, none entered Coma, none has stories that touched the heart... None were tested to know if they are fit to be operated upon, yet all came out like Brand New... 


My worries is , either our Medicals are doing us Wayo before now or they don't have the competence for the Job.. Obuzikwo na the Man who handled the Medical intervention from A - Z used  Otumokpo to perfect it, I know that Mr Fidel Ndubisi bituru "Nma" aka(Picture attached at the site of publication) , but he may have a hidden organizing quality, all in all, I will say for this trying period in Anambara state, I am proud to say, we have some Men and women who got it right..People who forget Politics of Akpa Rice and doing the needful.. 


Plus, I will plead with other Money Bags to contract that same Fidel, even though he is ugly (I Don talk am, make he come beat me) so he can be organizing this kind of Perfect intervention, that way our state can take back our life and right..


Ndi Imo, Abia, Enugwu, Ebonyi can come and learn the Ropes from us or we lend them our own Nwoke Adi Njo to help them as well after all, we are brothers , this Medical Mission is not just perfect but with precision of a General making it TOUCH OF CLASS and execution of distinction..


I am LAST BORN MPA NNUKWU and I lay truth bare... This is not Political endorsement, it is laying facts on the Table and I make no apologies.. If you have it flaunt it..


Mazi Odera POg JP strolling along Ugwu nwasike heading to meet somebody somewhere, but don't ask me who and where.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment