Friday, February 5, 2021

Saturday Dinge...

 Obu Nkwue Motor mu EFUE?.. by Last Born Mpa Nnukwu.


Something kept hitting my Solar plexus like Mortars and pellets that rained on Biafran roofs during the atrocious Genocide that lasted 3 years when it was unanimously agreed, signed and sealed in Aburi Ghana that Federated state will solve the dilemma of the Nation after the Coup and Counter Coup of 1966.


But our Colonial Demons felt that allowing such to stay will deny them the access into our Oil wells where they hope to generate Funds that will help them to sustain the family of the Queen. 


Britain retaliated for the act of taking them away from our Lands before Oil were discovered, the anger was against Ndigbo for having a Son called Nnamdi Azikiwe who championed the sacking of those pretenders who invaded our Land with Bible and stole most of our Deities in exchange of thier Bible, that makes me to remember them as generation of the unfortunate, brood of Vipers.. 


While my heart pounds I kept suppressing it but Kam kwupu ya, ogini di?..ka okwu ghalu igbagbum.. 


It's on record the Governors that served Anambara state, not the ones the state served, are from Central Senatorial Zone ,talking Dr Chris Ngige who destroyed the Myth of OKIJA where those Men who kept the state in bondage swore to remain the Apostles of Aruru Ani, but the diminutive son of Idemmili staged a fierce rebellion that gave the state semi independent, And Okwute who created what can be sited as Governance in annals of Nigeria, even though he came from a point of weakness but with flexible determination he rescued the state and set her on the Path of glory , but that is just the basic fact before I move into the message..


Now, I looked at the current Government which in all Honesty makes Shame to be shaming even me(Special Adviser on Good Governance to the Governor of Anambra State) and making some Ndi Anambara North to be scratching eye lids because of the Metaphor of onye Nwanne ya na agba Ajo egwu, Oko iku, Ana ako Umunna ya (When a brethren is dancing awkward dance, the relations will be scratching eye lids in shame).

The ones that scratch the eye lids are those who have mixed up with outsiders, but those Village Champions are adamant, but that's by the way. 


I have taking my time to access this incumbent Government and in all Honesty, the only people that has Pass mark are all from Central Senatorial Zone or in error from South but with Ikwu NNE na Central, so far, the Only Civilian General in the Government that I can say has qualification of a Leader is from Central, he is laughless, Picture less, Friendless, drinks nothing and as much as I have pressed my ears on the ground, I am yet to find him with Umu Asa which is another trade mark of the day.. I don't like him, he don't like me, but we have secret respect for one another, he can be called Ezennia but I choose to know him as EZE AFO JURU..


The only Two TC Chairmen who left Mark on the Sand of time are all from Central, one is Kompletely removed as TC for Political pissing off those who felt he stole thier shine, and the other is known as EGBE APGA ji eje Ogu who is currently trying to become PETER OBI of all TC CHAIRMEN..He is rugged, mischief maker but still does his Job with Finesse. 


For a long time I have been watching all Commissioners in the Government and only one , only one Lady, but by the virtue of her hard and good work, I call her Woman has caught my Pen as worthy of mentioning while talking of progressive Anambra State. 


They call her Adadioranma, I don't care if she is Ada di APGA Mma but I can say without swirling water in my mouth that she is a Commissioner with Commision.


As the Commissioner for Women affairs, I wonder if she ever stay in her office or she made her office on the streets where she provides Roofs over the head of destitute Mothers, especially those with Children.


If she is not taking care of Destitute Mothers, she is taking small Children that are hawking Wares during school hours, taking them off the street and giving them life like other Children with balanced Education and future that is set. 


She has taken unaccountable off the Roads and rehabilitate many, including giving succor to many of those Children born in destitute position, imagine if she have Provision packaged as relief for her office !!, she is a right, round Peg and should be inserted into a round Hole for effective more results.


Mrs Ndidi Mezue. Married to Mezue family in Ukpo is not just a Lady with Ezigbo Obi, but what makes me angry with her is that she is always smiling.. 


Haba, even when things are awry she is smiling..


When she met Extremely Mad woman, it doesn't make her to stay a distance, you see her handling her like a sister, so my anger is why can't she be angry even for a minute?..


She is lucky, I am also a smiling Gent, if not I will pour her water one day to see how she will react in such situation..


Truly, she earned my respect finally when she also extended her Benevolence to a Man who is Homeless and Hopeless, that made me to wonder why she did not bring women attitude to her Job, as we know women can never extend help to a Man, but in Mrs Ndidi I saw different.


For the a record, in the Annals of Anambra, we have a Lady with Midas Touch, another is former Deputy Guber Candidate who is "Brain and Beauty", then this "Commissioner with Commission" also known as "Smile from the Heart". 


As we write off the Government of the day, may I honestly use my position as Special Adviser on Good Governance(SAGG) to say it loud that there are few good men and a Woman who shall enter the book of Chronicles as Ezigbo Mmadu from this same Government, and having said the above, let me go and have a weekend Jogging near the beach.


I am Mazi Odera POg JP, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Mkpisi Ndi Egede and Minority Opinion writer... Special Adviser on Good Governance (UNPAID) Jogging by Agulu Lake Maka ibute Ike 2021. 

No comments:

Post a Comment