Saturday, April 24, 2021

Greetings to Akpokue..

  GOV OBIANO on Restoration of Security na Anambara by SAGG.



We know that I am Special Adviser on Good Governance to the Governor of Anambra State (UNPAID) and should be kissing Ass like everyone else, but I wasn't born to do that, rather I will continue saying it the way it is and should always be, which piss people off and they wants my balls on. Platter which they can't have or Mpa Nnukwu will summon them to. Judgement throne as long as I pointed to them and shout MPA ona etim ife (God, he beat me) .


I disagree with the style of Akpokue Governance, the method he used including discarding those who worked for his coming, those who added value or has value, those who would've shown him the Rope but he choose to bring majority of Ndi Mgbu and surround self with them, ebenebe welu na egbu(inevitable happens) , laying that on the table I will hold my Nadike Ogbogu and swear he failed in Governance, but on Security matter of recent, especially this year when other South East Governors na anwusi Ohu akpi and he is the only one that stand up to the irritants, that placed him on the Table of the Able.


When you gave irritants an inch, they conquer a mile, but last Governor discovered the effontery when they took over entire Fegge, 33,Akapaka forest and start enslaving dwellers, daring the Government, until the Dice was thrown ohu na ogodo welu kee Nsi(The ANUS and the wrapper divide the excrete) that regained ONUICHA from internal oppressors. 


When South East were ran aground and anarchy taking over our Land, that was when  Governor Akpokue brought a Security Crack squad, icho ikpo fa SWAT, but the good news is that they have scared the  Good, smark the Bad and retire the Ugly, if only this, I truly owe the man one Pot of ANU NCHI from the Native pot OCHIE ITE at Obe Village in Agulu , the number one Pillar of Local delicacy in South East, I will also support it with ofu ITE OTU NKWUOCHA not Gallon own, because original NKWUOCHA are delivered with Ite OTU.


As we speak I am in the Church singing and dancing, so that I will be in the mood to tell Mpa Nnukwu to send ARCH Angel Chimaobi to come and do damages to Ndi Ojo na Ndi Aruru Ani na Alaigbo.


I am Mazi Odera POg JP, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Special Adviser on Good Governance, Minority Opinion writer na South East, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na ONWU agaghi egbu nwu ya and happy Sunday to Christians and happy Okpa OKUKO to Ndi Ogo muo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment