Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Farewell Harold Akunne...

 EULOGY to Late Pastor Harlod Akunne, who died from Pellets of the Soldiers by Last Born. 


Abu 50- Ọ togboro n'ili.


Low in the grave He lay.


Verse 1

Ọ togboro n'ili-

Onye-nzọputam!

Nech'ubọchi ahu-

Jisus Ezem!


Kọrọs:-

Ọ siwo n'ili bilie,

Ọ meriwo ndi-iro-Ya;

Onye-nmeri nke ike ochichiri,

Ya  na ndi nsọ-Ya gachi ebigh-ebi;

Ọ bilie, Ọ bilie,

Haleluya! Ọ bilie!


Just like the tales by moonlight, having assured my Elder brother that he will be going to see our MUM who is Old and afflicted with Old age afflictions, which HAROLD is always handy helping to take her to Medical places both Far and Near. 


That very day, he scheduled to Visit Mama once He came back from Condolence at one of the Village, but for his good heart filled with Humanitarian causes , he was called to convey a dead Woman from his Kindred to Mortuary, which he did without complain as his nature was, he does things to please the Lord and throw some lights to Humanity path which have been darkened with wickedness that is second to none. 

Driving out from the place, his next stop was to be to see my Mum... A journey that was brutally aborted.. 


How can we question God?, he that giveth and who taketh as well.. If only he had delayed just a minute at St Francis Mortuary, the Gun throttling Soldiers would've zoomed past, but for God to allow it, we are weak to ask divinity questions even though our mouth is eager to ask, but our spirit restrained us. 


I would've observed that after his Death, both Soldiers and UNKNOWN GUN PREDATORS vacated OKA ETITI never to come back and that is a sought of Consolation, but never a closure, the closure will come from OKA ETITI rising up to bridge the Gap his demise created in his Immediate family, the 3 Kids he left behind, the Young Wife that faces this life with Forlorn, then the good Lord who know our tomorrow from yesteryear will do that which makes him God by stepping in to fill any Void and be the Husband to the wife and Father to the kids... 


As I don't say Farewell,  well enough, I will only sing Him a Dinge.. From Jim Reeves of blessed memory.. 


This world is not my home

I'm just passing through

My treasures are laid up

Somewhere beyond the blue

The Angels beckon me

From Heaven's open door

And I can't feel at home

In this world anymore


Oh Lord, you know

I have no friend like you

If Heaven's not my home

Then Lord what will I do

The Angels beckon me

From Heaven's open door

And I can't feel at home

In this world anymore


I have a lovin' mother

Just hovering up in Gloryland

And I don't expect to stop

Until I shake her hand

She's waiting now for me

In Heaven's open door

And I can't feel at home

In this world anymore


Oh Lord, you know

I have no friend like you

If Heaven's not my home

Then Lord what will I do

The Angels beckon me

From Heaven's open door

And I can't feel at home

In this world anymore


Just over in Gloryland

We'll live eternaly

The saints on every hand

Are shouting victory

Their songs of sweetest praise

Drift back from Heaven's shore

And I can't feel at home

In this world anymore


Oh Lord, you know

I have no friend like you

If Heaven's not my home

Then Lord what will I do

The Angels beckon me

From Heaven's open door

And I can't feel at home

In this world anymore...


NNAOCHIE, stay in the Bossom of the Lord and may your life which was served as last SACRIFICE to Men of the Underworld and any other Bloody killing to Ndi OKA ETITI be like sacrifice of ABEL before the Lord. 


Mazi Odera POg JP... Mourning but with Supplication to the Lord for the Families around the departed , especially where he stand in the Gap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment