Monday, November 22, 2021

My Birthday, my Plea..

 As I  Watch my Birthday, my Prayers by Mazi Odera POg JP.


My Children both biological and adopted, all have same right under me, they started my day with Grand Birthday wishes which is Epoch, but as Mazi Odera POg JP I simply want to make Appeal on my Birthday, DAVIDO made appeal for money and I am making appeal for Peace and Security of Alaigbo which is paramount.


Dear South East Governors, I know na unu kpolu Ekwo Nku and cared less if we are exterminated like Pest by Predators , as long as your Children and Loved ones are secured Overseas where they live at the expense of our Patrimony out of the reach of the Predators.


Sure, your family pay Taxes outside never in Nigeria, live in comfort in Diaspora where real Human with working IQ Governs, where many of you, sorry all of you exile to after spoiling our future, rendering our lives insolvent... But as Last Born Mpa Nnukwu and on my Birthday I pray that Mpa Nnukwu will intervene..


Any of you that refused to work for the progress of the State or wherever he or she had the responsibility of presiding, may God turn such Family to CAT and Rat, may his/her Children become rebellious to extent that his Children will be junkies and the Wife will be Whore or the Husband ezigbote Akariogheli but if they repent today, just a small punishment will suffice.


Bring Back BAKKASSI BOYS to South East, I have made that plea before and I repeat it again today on my Birthday, when Americans face serious situation they sent AMERICAN SEAL to neutralize the threat, Alaigbo have faced more than threat which was what gave room to the risen of secessional voices, but the Voices are uncoordinated which makes them sound Hoarse but the willingness and provocation are real and need to be addressed.


An average onye Igbo doesn't need Government support because we have the Mark of excelleny bored on our Forehead by Mpa Nnukwu, so SUCCESS is our middle name, but just provide for us peaceful environment, which was why an Igbo will travel go NO MAN'S LAND empty handed and in less than 5 Years, he will become a Go to Man in that environmental because He will have that which command respect and we call it Money, it is Onatalu Chi.


Yesterday I saw Videos of what happened at AWO OMAMA in IMO STATE, where Shops were razed down, some said it was Soldiers that set the Shops on fire because they killed a Soldier out there, but not a supporting Visual or news from authentic Source to collaborate the story, but be it whatever, our boys should know that it doesn't pay to reinvent the Battle of David facing Goliath with Catapult, that scene was one battle God used to announce David, it happened just once and may not repeat again on Earth, we should know when to walk away with the phrase "Onye Ujo nalu" and as Bob Marley said "He fights and run away lives to see another day".


Let's not forget that from the lively abode of a Coward shall Men converge to pontificate while pointing to the desolate house of that LATE WARRIOR.


Enough of Igbo Bloods has been wasted , we can't give them more of our Neck on Chopping Block, so they can use Meat Cleaver and severe same.


Our leaders know that BAKASSI was one of the most Dreaded peace bringing outfit in Nigeria, they use Matchet that is deadlier than Guns and orthodox means of curbing crimes are legendary, the name alone sent Hoodlums into hibernation, sent Kidnappers into Exile and force even Dreaded enchanters into Sabbatical.


I appeal, bring them back let them restore Peace to our securities, let them Police our lands and get rid of the UNKNOWN miscreants, bring them Back to serve as ALAIGBO SEAL, but unlike before this time they should be under Government Controlled command to checkmate excessive.


Ndigbo don't actually rely on Feds for crumbs, we are remarkable Tribe and what we touch excel, so give us peace of mind and we give you a Replica of DUBAI in development.


Good Morning once again and I Mark my birthday today the 23rd November without pagentary, just an appeal.


I am Last Born Mpa Nnukwu (LBMN), Mkpisi Ndi Egede (MNE), MINORITY OPINION WRITER OF SOUTH EAST (MOWNSE), NWA CHUKWU KU NA AKA NA ONWU AGAGHI EGBUNWU YA (NCKNA), Anu Ana agba Egbe Ona Eme Love (AAAEOEL), Pain of Politicians (POP), Pen of the gods (POg) 

No comments:

Post a Comment