Wednesday, March 16, 2022

 UZU wasn't LOUD but...POg


On the mid day of March 16, the day was cool and weather submissive.


Then as cream of takers assembled in the OBI EZENNIA, as he called for a Press briefing and what he called PRESS CONSENT, which i will call first of it's own, for one who wants to Aspire for a Position to make his first outing "Press Consent" many others never consider Press powerful enough or important enough, he started the day with Natural purification called PURITY which started with Itu Nzu,a bona-fide Igbo cleansing method. 


Combine with his White apparel sitting on White throne with white walls in the Portacabin of the OBI. 


The Obi was absolute in the assembly of Ndi EchiChi, and after agodochalu Oji, which educated me on other rudiments of Iwa Oji, he moved out to the Business of the Day which has a good setting that can be classified as VIP Tent. 


As the Press pose for the address, a National Anthem  played, Anambra Anthem  and APGA Anthem with my strong reservation swallowed.


He addressed the press with a well written Submission, but the FIRE test came when it was turn of the Press to take him go task. 


Mr Uzuegbunam while speaking  made reference to "Giving power to energetic Youths who understands the texture of Modern day ICT. 


While Uzu was reading his presentation, he get to where he said "I stand before you  today, to announce that next year, i will be going to the SENATE of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to represent Ndi Anambara Central (Note the authoritative coinage, he wasn't saying he will be running, but said he will be going to Senate) that attracted applause and something prophetic shocking happened, Peacock in the compound crowed his consent.


Questions were called for from the Press and mean Press were seated..


Question "How do you react to what Sir Victor Umeh said in reference to your joining the race, where he said and I quote" Senate is not for Children "


Uzu with a demeanor.. held a breath as a philosopher and he said in a Mild, condescending but determined Note.. Victor Umeh was 39 years of age when he was allowed to be the Chairman of APGA, a party that has Former Minister, Sound academic Men, men of Timber and Caliber but they helped to place him on Podium, so that the Young shall take over the mantle from the aged, but it is funny that same Victor is yet to help any Youth ascend Political or leadership ladder. 

I am in Mid 40s and have served 8 years in Private Sector, another 8 years in Private Sector, which means I have more reach than he was when he was allowed to climb the ladder, don't forget that I have Bachelors of ART in POL SCI And DIPLOMA in Law setting me at the right pedestal to pursue Legislation, if we are to compare qualification for the position, I am more qualified, as the only qualification Sir Victor can come up with is his claim of being a Surveyor, which is not practical and without track record, but I have track record that speaks. 


If Victor who has no Back ground can be accepted to serve, how come he see me Mr Uzu who has Back ground that is Sound even back to bread and buttered period, how can he say rough things about me? Is it because of Politics?. 


Well APGA need somebody who can Contest election against those who has pedigree and never again shall the party give Flag to one who hate Contest, who want everything given to him on platters and who love getting things through Hook or crooks. 


Question.. Why do you choose to start at the Senate instead of lower houses and climb Up? 


Uzu reacts... BRILLIANT STUDENTS are promoted to Next level and there is Igbo saying which says "Nwata kwocha Aka, osolu Okenye rie Nri" and I agree with that principle, as you know I have washed my hands and that of others and have been eating with Echelon. 


Question.... In politics, it is known that assesibility is the Key and people believe you are not accessible as the CPO (Chief Protocol Officer), how do you think that will change. 


Uzu smile with the eyes and speak from the heart... Have you seen a Reverend Father or Pastor na Ana Ito duirng Sermon or communion?. It can't happen because the nature of his Job while in the ALTAR or pulpit provides certain distance. 


If I am not accessible, I won't be called to do the second Tenure, also the position of Deputy Chief of Staff was added to my portfolio, so I will say that I was accessible enough as provided by the designation of the duty I was holding, but Senate is more of representation which means regular TOWN HALL MEETINGS and also Doors will be open to the entire Senatorial Zone for proper synergy with the people, as I will be representing them and not an office, so they have all the right and time to interact with me. Though I have plans of having at worst quarterly Town hall meetings. 


Question.... We know that Election in Anambra demands so much money, do you think you have the capacity to execute it  or do you have God father who will Foot the Bill for the race? 


Uzu reacts... Well the reason I waited till last minute of my Boss Tenure which also was my last day is to make sure that nobody gives me advantage, that nobody water ground for me, that people won't do me any help based on the influence they fear from the Government. 


I am good to go by the grace of God and with the speed and grace of God, prosecuting the Campaign, I also believe that this is our thing, Obele Azu ga akpata Obele Nku, Nnukwu Azu agbata Nnukwu Nku, that way we can bring a difference to the known Senatorial behavioral.


 I can say now and anybody who know me can tell you that my words are my bond, I can tell you that whatever is the enumeration generated from Senate I shall put back into my Zone and also will dip my hands into my purse to do more Needful for betterment of mankind starting from my immediate zone. 


What people call Constituency project can't be ascribed to Uzu as that is just legislation and Government empowered, so writing your name on the project is wrong and can be confused as theft, as that is Federal Government funding, which once you bring it up and it is drafted into Things to do, whether you are in or out , it must be carried out as the provision has been done, what I will do as Constituency project won't differ from what I have been doing on my own now without Noise or fanfare.. Building houses for the Less privilege, given Scholarahip and not paying only tuition fees which many mistake for Scholarahip, check my record, all the people I gave Scholarship are getting full sponsorship including your breakfast and wears, not just they pay your tuition and claim they sponsored you, it is wrong. 


I trained many Pilots,offer full Medical intervention all this are not for Political Reasons,it is for Humanity. 


Question.. Do you think APGA will hand you the ticket? 

Uzu reacts.. NO, I don't want to be handed the ticket, I want to win the ticket, free, fair and squarely.. It is because APGA kept handing incompetent people ticket is the reason winning Senatorial race became a Mirage, this time let the Ticket be won by those who has the capacity and capability, so they can go out there and win the race, because if APGA hand you the Ticket, the Electorate will hand you a disgrace, so I believe APGA will make a great difference this time and UZU will bring back the elusive Political Sanity. 


Oustide press question. POg ask, is it  true what people said about your Father and Daibolism and how he made his money?


Uzu laughed a throaty one and said, Mazi Odera have you not heard that ZIK of Africa jumped into bottle and trick Mamiwater to do same and when she does, Zik close the Lid, that once he open it, river Niger will over flow and swallow all Igboland?


Haven't you heard that Mbekwu Nwaniga used ELEPHANT to ransom his marriage?

Haven't you heard about regents closing a Gene in a bottle?

All this are called URBAN LEGEND and any strong man has one story or another said behind him, which makes him unique and not all stories that needs rebuttal as that

Makes him or her a Legend.


Just note na Nwata kpakaria ibe ya na Nku, asi na okpalu na Ajo Ofia. 


Agbogho makaria ibeya, akpobaya Ogbanje (When a Child out fetch other kids on Firewood fetching contest , they will unanimously said he got his from Forbidden Forrest) . 


(When a Girl radiates beauty and out shine her peers, they will call her OGBA NJE (who came, died  and come again, which is forbidden in the time last). 


Well  Gents, Mazi Odera POg JP is not worried on who gets APGA ticket, like Uzu read in his Press briefing, he said and I provide "Anambra Central Senatorial is not an Old people's retirement place" and I agree intoto with him.


We should look at Central today and imagine it in the next 20 years, we shall be talking about leading while others follows as Central is the heart and Soul of Anambara.


I remain Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Minority Opinion writer na South East, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na ONWU agaghi egbu nwu ya, Dibia Onu Ike adighi agbalu Ekperima afa, Anu Ana agba Egbe ona eme Love, Pain of Politicians and Gentleman with Baseball Bat as walking stick. Don't forget that I hate Violence or rough house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment