Sunday, April 10, 2022

 APGA in a SHADOW BOXING, A line of Thought by DOI.



Before I start may I send a Digtal Gallon of Nkwu Enu to Gov Soludo on Merit ..


Prof, you just earn my respect, you just wrote your name in my Books of IHE EMERE NA UBOCHI NDI EZE (CHRONICLES). There are some I erazed as it never happened, 

You ACED the program even before it get started, for the fact that you can speak EBONYIAN very well and Dance the music of the UNKNOWN with the know that claded with Unknown regalial,i can say ibu Odogwu... 


For the fact that, you can Surgecally bring back towns like OGBOJI, LILU, MBOSI and IHIALA to the Map of the state with precision and like American Seal, I Obele Nwa Mpa Nnukwu simply Doff Cap for you. 


Hence onye Cho gi okwu, azorum Eze onye ahu nye ya na onu (Whosoever troubles you, I shall kick the person's teeth off the mouth and balance it on his or her Hand). But be rest assured that if you veer, I will Whisper again in public which was why I am Dibia Onu Ike adighi agbalu Ekperima afa. 

Moving on.. 


Nsi APUGA, especially to the brand New Governor faced with Igba aka achu ife na ata aru (Going after Monstrous project with empty treasury) , I know it's early but Kam bunye gi Uche, as Political restructuring is on the view, where Legislators and Legislooters will be warded with Powers to make or Mar.

Just know that, nobody empowers his problem with position of strength because you will be the ultimate recipient of his or her Venom, another reason I always disagree with the saying "Let my enemies live long to see what I will be in future", for me let my enemies not live as they will be using me to practice evil as long as they live. 


 But my fear is.. Some of the Ana adighi nma na the Party, especially those who think self Owners or Vampire, I mean Emperors of the Party who have held the party at jugglers from time immemorial and have never let go, it took lots of pampering to provide a bit respite for the out gone Government to breath a bit from the Iron clad manipulation of the said EMPEROR . 


And the Tiger has been starved enough that his Ravenous quest will be like inye Rufus Council which is no problem, but retrieving the Council from him was what make the saying "Inaputa Rufus Council" became analogy Ndigbo uses to analyze one who can't let go of what was given with understanding and good faith.


Just like Ikunye Enwe Mmiri aburo Nsogbu, mana inaputa ya iko ojiri nua Mmiri becomes the terror. 


If He become a Sinator, the worries then is not the Isu Imi, but he will wrestle the Powers of Leadership away from the Governor, as for the leadership of the Party,  he has caged that and has the Decanter to invent troubles for the party and he has the time and capacity to make it a trade or say iji ya Atu mgbere. 


The leader or leaders can't contain him then because  he will be calling meetings under guises as Sinator, and we should remember that divide and rule has been his game which he has PHD on such .


As APUGA is breathing a new life mixed with new Lease, it is better the party circumvent all the troubles that has troubled the party and will use knife to carve away the Heart of the Party if allowed to continue which reminds me of Shylock kind of retributional justice which he asked for a Pound of Fresh from the Heart legion. 


Let the party go back to transparency and with new life laid on builders and not destroyers who think they are the Lord's of the Jungle.


I am Mazi Odera POg JP and I come with Gladness because my Governor can dance Etiliogwu just like the SOUTH EAST NORMARDS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment