Thursday, May 12, 2022

 Just like a Man created with awesome principle,this Young Man whose interest in ANAMBRA Central Politics suddenly created enough goose pimple on the skin of the Political Predator of APGA. 


The name is a phenom,he is not seen but he is felt,even as Chief Protocol he has this unseen phobia that conspirators don't even call his name even when they converged inside thier Coven to plot against him ,because they believe that Uzu must hear it. 


They don't fear him,they dread him because he faced the job and not our patrimony,which was why you can't find his name or account in any comingling with state patrimony. 


All I tried to drag him into facing the lethal nature of my Pen when they reign was wasted ,for he sacked many of those he thought was feeding me information (he never knew I am Pen of the gods that hears ugheli Danda)  , my mission fell because he was above board and he lived like a Golden Fish in a crystal Ball without a hiding PLACE .


 I get to met him after both of us fought ravagely for 4 years ,he kept protecting the Governor who owe me, and I keep kicking the Governors Ass and he did all he can to STOP me and i did all i can to thwart it , later we discovered that we both want a good state and healthy future for  Children of the state ,but that is by the way .


Since the silent Mask of ADVERT adorned the corridors of Central,it was speechless but controversial..


imagine a Big black background advert ,which  only said "UZU" and nothing more ...


Truly that created UZU and the legend of the Young Man become worrisome to the Man who think that APGA is his ,even though having served as National CHAIRMAN and later stoop to serve as CANDIDATE in a low lower section and got beaten silly by a Woman ,just like some EX GOVERNOR'S that finished tenure which covered entire state and they stoop to contest for Senate which is 1/3 of the State,just like after serving as BANK manager ,you went and apply for Regional manager of same ..anyway that is for another day .


UZUEGBUNAM OKAGBUE is Son of BESOY an Enigma and Mystery from Nnachi a town you can't get on Goggle ..he served silently and he came out strongly. 


Having observed his input so far ,I can say that the ground is already shaking.


 He moved away from Theoretic into the Legislation posture,he is consulting and not insulting...


When he visited MAJA UMEH at Amichi,I smiled and say that this Young Man is not a Politician but a tactician,little wonder he was able to get me to punch less at the GOVERNOR because he has this open heart and will reason with you like a brother..


So he visited Maja (a forgotten Pillar of the party )and later he visited the Youngest  Chief PROTOCOL officer that ever served in ANAMBRA, Chief Joe Martin's Uzodike,who started serving Jim Nwobodo at the age of 25 and later served as Chief Protocol to all the Military Administrators ..that is tactical as they will bond as brothers in PROTOCOL business. 


The Young Man has consulted not only the people of CENTRAL but wider plus ..he consult not only Politicians but Power brokers in diverse way ..


I was also consulted as the PEN that scribe with precision. Ugwu bu nkwanye nkwanye..Nwanyi ji muta ibeya. 


Uzu ebidogo itu as we know but there is one silent Dot i found  in him..."A Man without aghugho in him " if he changes tomorrow,I will be around to kick his behind also but now I can say with all sincerity... in Uzuegbunam ANAMBRA may get things right again and I speak as PEN of the gods who don't sugar coat words as I fear posterity more than Events. 


I remain Mazi Odera POg JP and I come with Love .


Picture is Chief Joe Martin's Uzodike and Uzu ga Atu..

No comments:

Post a Comment