Monday, January 9, 2023

 ANAMBRA POLITICAL LADIES OF REPUTE ,the RIGHT WAY to do it by POg.


I may not like their Party ,you may not like the style of carriage they have ,we may dislike them for one thing or another but I can say to us that this women have thread perfectly where Men falter and we should understand na Mmadu ezu oke is a an Igbo adjective phrase.


I am not in the business of itube nshi Ugo ,I do not sugar coat words to be liked ,I do not shy away from brick bat if that makes you happy,but one thing you get from me is the ability to call a spade a Shovel and not shroud it as agricultural instrument.


I make bold to say in Anambra South ,I have observed Lady Edith Mezue who worked as Commissioner for Women affair During AKPOFUE Government,she was so good they named her MAMA NDI ARA for the selfless service she gave to Mad people, destitute and she walks with a Smile even when she match excrete.


She has being a woman of substance ,she has the culture and charisma to represent and she is Best of the Best , but unfortunately she is running for ordinary House of Assembly in Ekwusigo Local Government with Labour ticket and if you ask me ,she can only go for one Tenure and go to Federal to give them that Charisma that made her one of the only two that excelled in AKPOFUE Government on my standard which is high and impossible to scale .

She can be said to be the EYES of ANAMBRA SOUTH on my schedule.


SENATOR Stella Oduah "The Lady with the 4 ACES" is a politician of Northern extraction that stand amidst the cherub of Men and over ran them ,she is a Senator with with the People .

She may disturb the political dream of day dreamers but I can tell you that Senator Oduah is a woman who not only have the ACES ,she has it and she uses it to better her Constituents.if you say she is not enough for your standard, tell me what is your standard and I will honestly move you down to that standard without ikwufusi okwu .


Lady Senator Uche Ekwunife "The Lady with MIDAS TOUCH" is a Woman you must like to hate ,for she has not only the decanter to face Leadership, but she handles leadership with ease ,to her she has a wand like the fairies that helped her to overcome the come .


Twice she has stepped out to Govern the state which she is over qualified for , but Macho in our weird mind helped to gang up to her restraint, especially Ndi Oka NWANYI chia ANAMBRA ,which I can say is light years away ,but that's Anambara bad calling and now we have offended the gods and they gave us TAXMAN  crowned our hope of ELDORAO RIDE with  SEBEIFE.


She is a Woman of substance no boubt,you may dislike her for political Choice ,you may be a passionate Alfa male ,but you can't take away the obvious dedication of humanity which she bandies around and don't forget that is is representing ANAMBRA CENTRAL,the Best of South Eastern NIGERIA ,if you roll in Central ,then you roll with the toughest and the best.


If you don't like her Politics,you won't be the first , but I can tell you she is a Pure woman of Substance and she has the mandate of ANAMBRA CENTRAL and that you can't wish away , especially to stage a come back and came back to stay .


Above is my findings about the 3 Ladies I can observe with lenses of the gods and I makes no apologies in saying so with gusto ..they are best of the BEST and know this and know peace.


Mazi Odera POg Jp,Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Ministry Opinion writer na South East , Voice of the Voiceless, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na onwu agaghi egbunwu ya, Akua Aka egenti Ndi Egede.


No comments:

Post a Comment