Monday, August 21, 2023

 IF NOT OF MY FRAGILE UN-APPOINTMENT, I WOULD'VE suggest, by MNE.

I wanted to suggest a Better Government inclusive that will energize APGA current Governor, but since my Portfolio is SPECIAL ADVISER ON GOOD GOVERNANCE (UNPAID) and Blocked, I wouldn't dare suggest same, but on a second thought, this is my State and I am a stake Holder on this my Anambra state, you may tag me a Pen Holder but what is assured is that, I have opinion Maka odi nma nke anyi.

Based on the Mandate from Ndi Egede when they installed me as Dibia Onu Ike adiro agbalu Ekperima afa, let me stand on that Traditional protocol to suggest, ma Governor Oga anu, ma Oga aghara, what I know is that I have done my duties..

I have watched the current Commisioners of the Government, despite the fact that they were all emascuted or to use a better word, I will say they were castrated with Blunt knife, so they act more like puppets working and directed by string tied on both hands and legs, then other facets are also working as if they don't head parastatals..but Umuazi Ota akara enwero okwu aka fa.

The only person that work wonders is Kenneth, known as Emeka Konti Komplete Okonkwo who is charge or traffic menace, despite the fact that he has the worst of the ministry, a place you can't control because of the nomenclature of the hired workers (Ezigbote Ndi Agbero) , but ARTMA is now Born again, I have tested them severally, though the workers may fall hand, but once the report gets to the Boss, he will make them refund to the last Kobo with apologies.. If not that my number was blocked by the Governor, I would've suggest he make that MAN Commissioner for works and Anambra would've been breathing a relief.

I started monitoring that Komplete when they conspired and burn him as TC DUNUKOFIA under Obiano and my investigation revealed that he was taking the Shine that some Government mistakes wanted for selves.

Ifukwolu that APGA MAN with Face like Mafian Done, the former TC CHAIRMAN of ONUICHA SOUTH, Hon, Dr Emeka Asoanya Emeka? If the Governor gave him Security of the state, I know that by now, the state will be like Vacation spot and one thing I can tell us, is that Emeka would've had an office in those Hot spots to assure the residents that he has taking back the State. Plus, if they steal your wallet any where in state, he will get it back without noise, he is that good, but his face dey fear person.

Then I wonder who is Commissioner for Women affairs, but if that is giving to Edith Mezue Ada Dioramma  known as Mama Ndi Ara during Obiano, she was so caring that they named her after her passion, she take care of many Mad people in good homes, she created a conducive street by putting sanity back unto our paths.
But ahapu the right people, kpokojue the wrong ones and expecting good result.. Echekwom na one must use the right materials to get the right delivery?

Seems Anambra don't like good Governance, if not, I wonder why Gov Soludo knows about this 3 Characters above, left them ma na atu swell with patch patch workers.

Put the right people into the right place and many flaws will be righted.

Why not put somebody like Chris McCool Nwosu as Chief Planner or strategic planning of the state and get things into proper perspective.
I am talking about APGA members, not other qualified ndi ANAMBARA for now.

I am off to Monitor the abandoned GOLF ESTATE, OTHER many Project along that axis, and have a stop over na nke ndi Aboki na ere SUYA na Aman sea... Pog

No comments:

Post a Comment