Saturday, September 30, 2023

 THE NEXT BIG THING, HAPPY BIRTHDAY,UZU ga ATU by Mkpisi Ndi Egede.


In POLITICS or leadership, there's always a refined Consistency and I found one on Uzuegbunam Okagbue who is marking his 46th Birthday today ,was Born on 1st October 1977 ,he is renowned silent guy ,but anybody who is on the know of Shakers in Anambra, especially the Central  Senatorial should know that he worth his onus in Gold ,even though unspoken ,but he is a Good man with lots of percentages.


Despite the fact that he has íru bolu Dike Ori (Facial Conviction of Guilt) but he has the powers of Hercules hidden under his person,a Goal Scorer when the Chips are down, and Mastero when the play is on.


I started researching him when he was the Power at the corridor of AKPOKUE Government and they are all out to diminish the blight of my principal and i elect to be the buffer and Bad Bluff at the Gate.


 Though working as Chief Protocol Officer and Deputy Chief of Staff ,but he can be described as the Hands that kept things in check or just an Ace in the Pack , though invincible to acolytes, but prominent to initiates,he was the proverbial "adi efo ya na arachaghi mmanu ututu "(You don't discuss him Without having breakfast, meaning you must be a Man to contend with him ).


The stories branded about him was too shocking on how he was stealing Anambra Blind,how he uses Diabolic powers to bottle Obiano and his Brigandate,how he is a dare Devil,then my usual trouble self decided to go after him with all my INVESTIGATIVE arsenals,so that I will cut him a second Ass , because I love to have altercation with those who will Pummel me and I will learn a good lesson that will equip me for greater tomorrow, maybe because I have the same make up like VIETNAM which America invaded just like every other country and it turn out they became a War AMERICA ran away from as "Wasteful War you can never win and they don't intend to win you as Well , but cover you with Sores and great regrets", I dug around UZU with fine tooth comp with intoxicating prejudice , I rated him enemy of the state (Top on my List ).


Waoo ,I discovered that the young man has being eating before the meeting or using Igbo proverbial context "Odi Ime welu jebe na oke ",then his arrogant poise made me Mad at him the more , as I couldn't find his name on Government coffers or linked to any questionable dealing,only on his Salary can his name be found, plus he doesn't wrestle for limelight or photo op as Ndi be Governor.


 I decided to escalate my digging knowing that he is one of the Son's of BESOY Oil na Umunnachi, I tried to link his affluence and wealth to his Father, but  it was shocking that after the death of his Father,he has never received a Penny as inheritance or what was bequeathed to him , rather he walked away from the Tons of MONEY just to avoid internal squabbles.


I decided there is no way a Man can be that clean and wealthy ,so I traced him back to his days at FIDELITY BANK, and when I saw his names signing off Foreign currency Transition from Lagos on behalf of Fidelity Abuja ,I shifted my chair as in ejidem ya , it was required that it must be 2 persons as a requisite for such Haul ,I smiled hoping to trace it as missing Fund,but I discovered not only that he delivered the money intact to Fidelity Abuja ,but he did that multiple times and delivered same safely and timely, serving as more reliable condict ways of Fund delivery than that of security charade called protection where many heads know the itinerary and the risk of sabotage enlarged (That's using number 6 in Igbo parlance).


I tried sieving him through the cracks just to find rigors ,but I couldn't find loophole. 


I let it slide,but when his name came up from APGA Chairman , Sir Victor Oye as would-be Deputy to SOLUDO and it was okayed because he is great Guy who learn the Job of Governance for 8 Solid years under Obiano and who stood in the gap between Ndi Osochieghu and Obiano ,the only Man who sees through facades and call it out to Obiano before the person just to make sure his Government excelled, the one who will Hold the Fort well and scare away Holigans, both old and New if he had served with SOLUDO ,which would've saved SOLUDO the embarrassing daily Tufiakwa we are witnessing..


I simply thought that the powers never wanted SOLUDO to get liberated when dying minute he was changed and a very weak person was used to replace a man who would've shown the state that good Leadership is in Central gene.


When he came up for Senatorial election and was giving the same isolated treatment,then I decided to look beyond the surface and that was when I discovered that all the animosity against him was because he is a COMMUNICANT with Feathers, who will represent very well ,but the Political Bullies of the state have concluded that every deputy Governor , though ceded to Communicants must be feather weight and of no consequence, so that during and after his tenure he can't be mentioned as replacement or get remembered on any Political Turf,a calculated ploy that made me to think there is no difference between what Ndi Ugwu is doing at central and what Denominational demons are replicating na Anambara..


Waooo that a bad plot,then it occured to me why they have tried to wear Uzu TOGA of corrupt and Evil Man ,why they tried to link him to what he is not,then I discovered that his Denomination is the problem and they knew that having a good Man from CEREMISI in the limelight is a Liberating Bomb, they used Men who should see the TSAR in the STAR as organic name destroyers, they used such characters to malign him as they have done to every Communicant who brought out head in the past ,just like they Craftly demonized Uba brothers of Uga ,while the Man who Eselu handed the theft Mandate was exalted to high Heaven and they made sure that Bad names are hung around Eselu and his harmless brother Senator Andy who made so many Anambara current Noise makers to be relevant During his days with OBJ, but that's good for Ndi be Uba, because they never wanted to be heard and they love to be knifed by those who hated them, after all the saying that provides "Onye arachaho ónu ya , Úguru àràchà ya " if you fail to announce self and allow your enemies to announce you ,they will introduce you as Devil's general manager and it stick as you will be seen from the prism of your enemies.


It's shocking that protestant Bishops can't protest when the need arises, rather they will recommend the Brothers who are not even communicants or have their names in Church register to position that is not meant for them , they will recommend them to hold the communal position of the fate and other Bishops will chorus my Lordship,they will recommend them to take the insignificant position ceded to the Sect (Ceremisi) ,soon they will use the wife , brothers, sisters and Children to take the position due for the Sect in Heaven, and if they have the powers of God who knows what they would've done ? But Mmadu Abu chi .


Politically and leadership consideration in view, it is easier to screw the Sect with the lean bone thrown at them as the Leadership made it family inheritance and even the Youths are not Protesting as well ,making me to ask what then is the Protestant appellate for ? .


The name should be changed to Ekwerewom ,etu di unu Mma ,menu anyi.


Back to Uzu egbunam,Not only his crime  is being a Communicant who can't be heard or seen by those who felt that powers are Denominationally inherited ,same way the Northerns think they are born to rule and others born to serve ,Uzu was doing great things,he has many poor people under his payroll,he build houses for many as non Politician, trained many as PILOTS and DOCTORS ,gave full scholarship,not the "Tuition only"scholarship many do give and have millions of pictures to advertise same ,he gave Scholarship that covers even the Ground nut the person ate while a student ,and that is building the Brand of legacy the Denominational purveyors hated with passion.


I challenged a Friend who is Denominational difference,who told me that UZU stole so much from the state , I told the person that if under 3 months he can give me a place Uzu is linked to corruption or in connivance of commingling with our state Patrimony,that i will pay the person a wager of 1 Million Naira,well it's above 1 year and the rest is pontification on end (I know the painstakingly investigation I carried out just to malign him ).


Truly that Young man is the Brand of leadership we need ,who will stand in the gap and tell you that you can't keep what is not yours and will be ready to have altercation on the defense of people's Patrimony..


Mr Uzuegbunam Okagbue, EZENNIA na Umu Nnachi,I greet you ,I respect your honesty and bow at your foresight.


Happy birthday ,just know na aka Chukwu di na Aru gi .


I remain Gentle man with the Pen belonging to the gods and I use it when they want me to,as you might have notice,I give no rat ass if you like what i said or not ,my job is to throw the truth on the line and wait for dissenters..


I remain Mazi Odera POg JP, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Minority Opinion writer na South East and unrepentant Ókpókopi Onye CMS .

No comments:

Post a Comment