Thursday, October 12, 2023

 THE DIVIDEND OF CHICAGO CERTIFICATE,I cried, wept and we are Deaf by Mkpisi.


Since Sunday I have being pontificating on the current inanities or address it on street parlance "iwelu nkea iriem ego"  that is ongoing,and many "OGBODI"(UN-INITIATE) said I have been bought or that I lost touch ,which is not my business as I have my eyes on the Ball not on the Ball Juggler.


Like I warned that the Certificate is a diversion,for I argued ,plan that were hatched and perfected over 30 years cannot be upturned by using the manual book of the ploter.  


As your eyes glued on the UTOPIAN belief that SUPREME COURT will perform miracle just as Preachers do,by healing the blind,make the lame to walk,raise the dead but all without verifiable address of the recipient or meeting them after the business healing ,yet worshippers believe that more Miracles are on the way ,which is the actual tenent of believing instead of Living it .


When our  Appeal Court refused all the atrocious anomalies presented including ABUJA ,BVAS,OVER VOTING and Violent Episodes,you think that Supreme Court will upturn APPEAL?.


 I wonder what brand of education week have in this Nation that we don't read hand writing on the Wall?


Read my lips , Supreme Court seems to have bought a recycle bin ,I can't tell us what they are planning to use it for ,but we move ..


Just know now that LAGOS is the CAPITAL OF APC and they intend to inch into many South East,South South and Some Part of North,sorry I said Inch instead of Bulldoze,so replace it without prejudice.


DOGBEM MENSA the President of COURT of APPEAL have declared that 


"All the Appeal Tribunal Matters that Originated from the South East, South South and South West are to be Heard in Lagos State, All the Appeal Tribunal Matters in the North East and North West are to be Heard in Kaduna, and that of the North Central in Abuja.


Imagine a Case of APGA vs APC instead to be heard in ENUGWU the Original Capital of the Zone will be heard in Lagos,under the Jurisdiction of APC and we are watching Chicago Movies,when nke tolu Goddy is about to showcase ?.


Also LP will hold an Appeal case in Lagos against APC and hope to get judgement instead of Jaundice perverted?


Cases in South South also will be heard in Lagos,not counting the inconveniences to the Lawyers and the candidates and money that will be wasted on Logistics ,what is the rational behind such a mindless shifting of the Goal Post in middle of a crucial match?.


The candidates from that Zones should act,they should rise up ,set aside Political difference and request a reversal of the anomaly,was it not my Grand Pa that said "Kwó mmiri ka odi na óba Okpa,tupu oburu oshimiri".


If the existing Appeal Courts are not good ENOUGH,I Advise you stop wasting your money as you already know how you lost.


The British said "a Stich on time saves Nine pence ( the lowest tailor collect in London for amendment or tears).


Let me go and drink Akamu prepared with Hot Kai Kai water ,it makes my body to be cool .


Mazi Odera POg JP, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Minority Opinion writer na South East.

No comments:

Post a Comment