Mkpisi Enjoins our leaders who migrate the Children overseas after spoiling our Education, written by Mazi Odera POg JP.
Happy Sunday Nigerians, honestly either we are crazy or we are lazy upstairs. One Political philosopher asked a prodding question as he said and I present, ARE WE CURSED,OR WE ARE THE CAUSE of our Problems ?
This week ,most of our leaders who are telling us about how good they turn around our education and life in various states jetted out of Nigeria to go and celebrate graduation of Children,who reside and study Overseas at our expense and we stewpidly congratulating them .
Nobody asked ,why do your children studies Overseas Instead of the notorious schools you plotted in your state and the Nation? So the twisted tuition and rampaging Randy Lectures will deal with them like they are doing to our children?.
So our academic life is so boring and frustrating that they moved the children overseas and have the Gonads to shove the result on our faces, even when they don't face the disaster our Children are dwelling with back home where they looted monies they use in training them Overseas,and we Ndi Nkita rachalu Anya jump out praising them without asking them ,when will our own join your own.
Once you are holding leadership position in Nigeria,your children should lead by example,they should join us to watch how good your Government is ,they should join us to dodge the insecurities and Umuazi UGM ,not Using us as bait ,then continue telling us we are getting better even when we are Drifting apart.
If we are getting better ,bring back your kids to show us we are in good hands ,then cut of your retinue of Convoy , cut down on your Security perimeter,just to assure us we are in good hands.
If your kids are outside and safe ,you and your wife are secured like fortress on our expense and you are telling us we are progressing, honestly na we that congratulates you dey craze.
If you said your liner is strong, you should spread your own garment on it for assurance.
Make the playing field equal,so our wards will play with yours ,not after spoiling our own you exile yours and expect me to congratulate you ,as gini kwanu ?.
Some minions will tell me that the looters are enjoying their money ,that I should let them ,but none has known work outside commingling with our Patrimonies.
My Gov Charles Chukwuma Soludo ,I learnt your daughter passed very well in London,which is good ,but she should come back to COOU to continue her masters ,live without security and let's see how she will concentrate and do well ,so others will join her in competition.
Let me not move to church with non prejudice mind this morning,so I am off and in Igbo parlance I say, Edecham,as I hunt for my Ekpere na Abu with Bible Nsó ,i don't even know ebe ndobere ya since last Sunday .
Which I will carry on both Armpit, Wearing my white upon white as Holy Mkpisi Ndi Egede,as I will be humming,Ndi bi na ebe di Anya na akpó Ókú,zite ihe ...on my way to Ceremisi for Sunday worship,even though I won't go with my wallet,so I can concentrate with Ekpere, if not ,they will confuse me with give and it shall be given to you ,as if God na eri worthless Naira.
I am Mazi Odera POg JP, Mkpisi Ndi Egede na eje Uka with Full chest.
No comments:
Post a Comment