Saturday, September 29, 2018

Odera in fighting mode..

Mazi Odera about to Fight Peter Obi live by Pen of the gods.. 29/09/18.

Having finished sweating from the AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL visit to Victoria Island Lagos a day before , and before I will Pen my Findings, that will be after I must have wasia Oji ututu, go offo di ya, then have a clear vision to what the day have for Us.

I woke up to the Pelican war of attrition, where IFEANYI UBAH was banking of his seed of grievous assault on Peter Obi, also with the supervision of EBUBE MUONSO who left Ecclesiastical calling and take over secular Political Pandemonium.

When Men of God started colluding with Evildoers to place a state in Bondage, it means onye nwe nwa kpolu nwa ya. 

As IFEANYI UBAH headed to Radio station to unleash part of the remnant of what he gave to Obi which in appreciation, GOV OBIANO gave him ORAL Senatorial Ticket for Anambra South and now na apaiwa ya azu with fury.

I announced it years ago that AKPOKUE is not a man who respects agreement, even one made before BISHOPS which reminds me of the one he had with one ANGLICAN BISHOP from Aguleri who mediated between him and PRINCE CHINEDU IDIGO, and when he bounced and trounce same IDIGO, I knew that entering into agreement with him is effort in futility..

Moving on in snail speed.. 

I was angry when I heard that PETER OBI instead to take a bottle of CHEAP WINE and celebrate that he has been vindicated by the gods, that his hands are clean of all the conspiratorial onslaught from the doomslayers during last election. 

No, he went to CKC, a place he built over 5 Buildings, which the present Governor hijacked one and paste his name on  it, but that is least of my anger. 

Oracle should consider the anger and anxiety of Men like us who stood and fought back the Vandals during the "OKA AYABA PETER OBI CAMPAIGN", he should atleast buy us some NKWU ENU with anu mkpo to celebrate the intervention of the gods,  if he is allergic to eating this type, we are not.. 

Sure, he love building legacy with absolute quietude, but the reason even churches allow testimony time, is to run a Chronicle and put down a testament. 

I insist that this episode shall be celebrated, oburu anyi amaghi ife ya buru, but this cannot pass just like that... 

I tried reaching out to Oseloka Obaze whose tenure was used as the bargaining chips, he simply as a gentleman reacted and I quote "Odera, ife riri nri, racha ofe" (That which swallowed Fufu should be allowed to lick the Soup), in plain language he seems not to be interested in the confession and confusion for the deed has been done.

My anger toward Oracle, I mean the original ORACLE and not the one GOV OBIANO coined to IBETO, same man he called Oracle, gave him his words and then turn around to screw him that hard. 

As it stands now, I do not know between OBIANO and UBAH who is more treacherous, for OBIANO didn't start today, if he can screw OBI that gave him life from FIDELITY BANK Days, even when he was sacked and remaining only the signature of the CHAIRMAN of the bank who happened to be Peter Obi, instead he would have append his signature and get it over with, he trashed the letter and in spirit of Nwanne mmadu, he promoted him, then when it was time for OBIANO to retire, same Peter added 2 years to his service, so he can retire in affluence. 

Not done with his generosity, he brought him out of sorrow where he was getting drunk in his swimming pool in HOUSTON USA and made him Governor, which I participated with every every,  and they still owe me GIANT DEBT till now, which this may provoke me to go to OKWUTE'S house in Onuicha, grab his Hilux in protest, then the security will catch me and panel beat me, then I will have enough reason to add him on my list of Ndi aga esu befa oku..

IFEANYI UBAH may have misunderstood his strength by openly attacking a sitting Governor, having in mind that he have his last life saving business in the state.. 

Before anyone can say "How about you Odera" let me say it upfront that THE GOVERNOR owe me a just debt, and you can't beat a child and ask him not to cry, I worked for him with my money and onye ugwo nusia ogu, okwuo ugwo Oji.. 

But IFEANYI was paid for the work he did,, but moving on..

My old man will narrow this down with "okuko nkwu na egbu, zute Egbe ara na agba, ohu na ogodo eke nshi" (When a drunking fowl engage a mad kite, the perimeter will be Marked).

As much as releasing THE AUDIO TAPE by IFEANYI is good to show that AKPOKUE is not trust worthy, but it is infantile action for that will make Everybody to distance self from future dealing with IFEANYI, and releasing that VIDEO of IBETO NNEWI addressing a Caucus and was recorded too, then exposed without his consent is another infantile ejaculation to be candid.

Having said my own, let me go and check out if SHE have finished cooking, so that I will eat and have strength for olu ezi na ulo. 

Mazi Odera POg off but on with style. 

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I stumbled upon your blog.
    And wouldn't leave without saying what a beautiful genre it is.
    Nna, i nwelu ya there! Jisie ike.

    ReplyDelete