Thursday, November 29, 2018

Breathing Fact on...

ANAMBRA NEW SPEAKER, the Myth, the Legend and the Fact by Mazi Odera POg 30/11 /18.

Was it not Agbalanze of UMUOJI that said "Akolu onye Uzo, ogba na aka, ma akolu onye uno okwe na isi" (When you give a Tale to an outsider, he will marvel and snap his finger in wonderment, but if you tell same tale to an initiate who is well informed, he will nod his head, as in kwugheribe nu).

Ugbana has been chasing, wooing and tuning ADAKU for 8 months and later for them to enter Jerusalem, ADAKU was playing tough,  that She doesn't want to, so finally Finally, when it happened, she wanted to kill Ugbana with it and Ugbana shouted "okwo mgbe nnaekwu oburu okwu nnakem" (When I was asking and begging, it seems as if it is only me that wants it, but now you have taking away the enjoyment from me and over enjoy it). 
This must be why they said AMADIOHA IKWECHE nakwa echeki.. 

One thing I know is that for years I was crying and begging for us to remove Akpokue, last campaign I did all I can but the state said, I lied and they disdain and despise me with my report, so I said, I will be standing and waiting,  for sooner the same mouth that casted aspersions on me and my Team will come around to see that which I and we saw, but then, since the state without reservations gave the Governor 21/21 aka na ekwu they top it with 7/7,it simply means that they are right  and we are wrong.

Like I promised after the swearing of the 21 /21 episode, that we will enjoy the full BENEFIT of the 21,So let nobody complain for anyi ga afu isi ya, and 21/21 support we shall provide whenever the Masses are crying ... My old man once said to his friend "PAY back is a Bitch with Capital letters".

So without jaundiced mind, I present the actual truth of what transpired at the HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY on 29/11 /18 , against the bias Mbe agaba aja mbene that has been thrown around by the givers of 21/21, they just  saw the sihoulte of what we Saw in physical, they started crying Ogbuom oooo, but moving on..  

I have explained in previous report that there was enough support to make the Impeachment a success but they insulted the process, infact Eziokwu Ana kuro mmiri is that, no member of the House of Assembly likes the Speaker and the Speaker herself do not even like self, so the whispers from the gods, almost the rest 29 members of the House wish Madam Speaker will be impeached, but the flaws that buried the Impeachment turned to the advantage of the Government hatchet team, had it been, the Drum of 21 /21 is not making me Sore, I would've stepped inn and teach this guys how to carry out a perfect Impeachment but never the one that will hand the state over to OBATA OSU the deadly schemer. 

Thursday plenary, sorry Thursday  version of Joke that happened as Nollywood movie made me to suspect that MADAM SPEAKER should be flogged for conspiracy, but wait Kam na ariputa.. 

The house was judged in favor or neutralized to favor the Governor by the Rain makers in the Government corridor , because they were  scared that the Impeachment will affect APGA in this Election, portray the party as unserious, not that I will ever judge them serious after the fraud they committed, plus the ARUSI CALABAR VERSION and the IMO STATE MPIAWA AZU, let's move on.. 

The reason the Governor stayed silent even at the voiceferious rave and demand to change that Bazar Chairman who we mistake as APGA leader, Mr Victor OYE, the reason that still survive OYE was the election at hand and the message it will pass if that is done, having in mind how it is dealing with APC after they removed Oyegun and instal that mistake of EDO  STATE.

Madam Speaker came to the house, after Executive session, she went down to Chambers and as if on Cue, she remembered that she has to Powder her nose, so she said, sorrio, I forgot the MACE at Home, let me go and bring it.. 

Imagine Speaker going to house and forgot the symbol of authority at Home .. 

She left and IKEM UZOZIE went and Sat on her Chair and pronounce self Speaker, others thought it was comedy but he was serious, so they have to go and Yank Madam  SPEAKER back and the Drama became more childish which is none of my business.. 

My business is analyzing the shame as it was and affect Anambra my state ... 

Madam Speaker has major interest which she channeled to AMAOBIA STATE HOUSE, which includes that in the day session,the house will discourse two MOTIONS and handle the Budget of 2019 as Well, so she want the Governor to send her Money to be used in selling the Motion to the house and when I heard that,  I was like, what do MADAM Speaker smoke?

She do not have her seat back in one and good condition, and she is yet to be on same page with her members, she knew she don't have support of even one person in the house, those that left the Impeachment camp and return was to be on the side of ebe ife si aputa which is the side of the Governor and not in solidarity with Speaker.  

She is not worried that the members may still give her eribe na afo ejughi, but what interest her is money, maybe she wants to take the money if given,  narie for good, but I digress.. 

As much as I would have loved for the Speaker to be impeached and then the Speaker will then Impeach AKPOKUE and I will be dancing Okpanga atop the Kwata Monument.. But, I can't  support removing Adaka nye anyi Enwe.. 

To replace AKPOKUE with all the children and surrogates of OBATA OSU, that man will do Anambara 40 and that will make any Real RED CAP CHIEF not the one they bought from Hungry Igwe to cry TUFIAKWA and will end it with Chukwu ekwena ngwere gbaa aji. 

Apologies... If you don't like how I flavor my dictions with Igbo and how I refused to make subtitles to most, just know in advance that it has come to stay as I have learn to do the right thing, my way.. 

When I read that UZOZIE sat on the days plenary, I ask my reporter on sight,.. 

1)Did the Clerk swore him inn as the speaker,  as that wasn't  done the first day, and it was reported that... 
The Clerk did not even come out with MACE or participated in the orgy.

2) Did the members file in to seat as UZOZIE sat on the Speakers seat.. The answer was... The Chamber was empty as all the members were struggling to leave the room before the Governor count them as opposition that will stop getting what they salivate after..

That means IKEM UZOZIE sat alone for 48 minutes and enjoying the seat of the Speaker in absolute solitary.

3)Since the Impeachment Saga, he always gather the remaining 7 members that agrees with him and they issue Press release, but today that would have makes him a Legend, they forgot the press release,  because none of them wanted to be sighted around him, no Press release.. So why not, if not?.

Lastly, OBATA OSU should remove his hands from this HOUSE matter,let them do it right and send many people packing and send 21/21 into Dustin of erratic history..

But they should hand matters over to the brain, I mean the active silent brain behind the whole plot Hon. CHIGBO ENWEZE who has been writing all the literally matters on the Saga, and with him, the matter of Impeachment can become reality, but with this prodding of OBATA OSU and his Nephew, is like a dog chasing the tail and I wonder how the Senatorial race of OBATA OSU will be after working openly against the Governor who he wants to bankroll his re-election, makes me to laugh on why OBATA OSU insulted the serving Senator of ANAMBRA NORTH who started and maintained the pursuit of her constituency project which is LOCATING TETIARY at AGULERI her Constituency, but the usurper jumped in to cry that he was the one who left his Central constituency to Migrate his projects to the North. 

 It is funny he doesn't even know that it means he is not competent to stay in Senate since he don't know what is called Constituency and or jurisdiction.

OBATA OSU wanted to be seen as Senator General, because I am sure he must have moved a motion that IMO STATE must rename the AKPUOLA GI PARK after BUBU, another for Abia state but none for his own constituency, sorry not entirely none, he actually did one project for Anambra Central, he evaluated his children out of Nigeria because he lost hope and confidence in Nigeria, maybe he will return the one in Ghana to join the AGULERI college of Education, but moving on again.. 

Mazi Odera POg off but on with style and watching this Presidential election and wondering if it has been postponed...just need a light breakfast of AKAMU mixed with CUSTARD, then add Yogurt and 3 Raw Eggs to make it right for the purpose I want it in the first place.
Some scoop of Beans, Plantain, fried Yam with Patatoes, half fried Eggs, few pieces of Kpomo and I am done, I simply watch my weight this time of the year. 

Then 2 bottles of Stout as the liquid that will balance the light diet.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment