Thursday, December 6, 2018

Friday digest..

Bending on the Next LEVEL by Mazi Odera POg 07/12/18.

Ana ekwu na Nwoke Amichi dalu IBI, ona azo akwukwu Uzo ka aga asi na akwukwu bu oria (While the kinsmen struggle to seek solution to the Elephantiasis of the scotrum under the legs of Nwoke Amichi, the man is struggling to grab Epilepsy as if that one is sickness too).

We cry that we have witnessed another uncharted, unplanned terrain in our Government and they openly declare that we have seen nothing that they are taking us to the NEXT BEVEL, sorry it is NEXT LEVEL and as African and Hardcore Igboid, we do not cry over issues, we settle it or move around it, so out of the conflicting confusion the imaginary next BEVEL will be, what it will portend, I went and meet IGBANRI the deity in charge of ASO ROCK and with the authority that makes me their superior, I demand and just come with me for details...

IGBANRI, why is it that you can't control your subjects, why is it that the leadership music coming from your end is always sounding like Feature of Hollywood wars?. 

I demand to know what they mean by Next Level or BEVEL, right now.. 

I saw what shook me as a god started crying, right in my very before.. And he said, POg kindly tell the Almighty to transfer me to even village where I will eat chicken and be well off.. 

Here I do not know how many people are real and who is a clone again. 

You see when I wanted to make Inventory so that I will make chronicle of how this Government performed, I waited for 7 months and all the positions na ada igharamigha, nobody knows who is in charge, who is coming or who is going, then when I wanted to start from the Top, I met empty office, they said he went to Hospital for treatment, I went to ASO CLINIC to meet him and he wasn't there, because even Chemist shop at MBAUKWU has more drugs than the one they have in the Clinic and with a budget of couple of Billions, that would've been judged corruption under any other Government.  

So I waited for him to come back, he keep coming and going as if he visits, but it get to a time, I became confused and my brain started imagining things and I think they may have cloned my head for what I see everywhere is Clone.

IGBANRI why are you whispering? Are you not the same IGBANRI that is fearless with voice of Trumpet?

POg, that was before the invention of HATE SPEECH and truth be told, I want to be out of here before any next Level will be unleashed... 

How do you mean IGBANRI?

POg, how do I  not mean?
OK, they met a level where my subjects bought Rice at 7K per bag and they moved it to next Level of 20K.

They met Garri at 200 Naira per Paint Bucket and they move if to Next Level of 800 Naira.

They met Cow at 60K and the next level is 150K.

They met ordinary Pure water at 50 Naira per bag and they jack it to 150 Naira on next LEVEL paradigm shift. 

They met bread at 200 per the Mega loaf and now it is 500 with less quality and quantity, just because they decided to move it to next level. 

They met USD at 170 and they moved it to next level up to 500 and CAPITAL OIL has to bark and shout on how easy it will be to crash Dollar if call upon, then from level of next level they slash down the price now to 380 but hark the business of CAPITAL OIL to pieces for that effontery, they want to teach him lesson and manners, they wanted to teach him lesson that as IGBO MAN he should shat up, but they made it sound as if he committed crimes,  which his name wasn't found on the subsidy scam, if he had been named, they would've jailed him 700 years with hard labour. 

So his intervention instead of the Government to bring him closer and place him in charge of wrestling the subsidy SCAM which by now, he would've brought a solution to bury that fraud, they simply killed his businesses and render more than 30,000 workers unemployed.

Next level, they saw BOKO HARAM escaping into Cameron, Chad, Niger crying for help but they removed the garb and they came back,  they turned to Herdsmen and blood letting went up to next Level as well. 

Election went to next level when they started testing what they will do from EKITI STATE where GOV FAYOSE stood and place them on Hot Fire, they showed that INEC is never independent, but dependant on Government in Power, which made case for an Idiomatic Expression from IGBO LAND "HE WHO PAYS THE PIPER, DICTATES THE TUNE HE WILL PLAY".
They practiced next level at OSUN and the world stood and watch what will Opposition do to balance it, but nothing so far. 

Can I talk about the Next LEVEL of fighting corruption against only the opposition and when that opposition moves to the camp of Next level, his sins will be forgiven like GOV Akpabio, GOV Oshimole and host of others....

Dear POg, my fears is that they took the Nation to next level which also brought Recession and we have borrowed from China to cushion that recession, so spend self out of recession with borrowed money, which is more dangerous than Recession itself... 

What do you think will be the ACTUAL NEXT LEVEL after they announced the trip,,, I am migrating to TOGO or BENIN to be assistant or Liason god than staying here for another BEVEL. 

Hmmmmmm, I have lost my appetite for writing this missive because I have missed it... 

Now I have started trembling over the word.. NEXT LEVEL for that Level is a level nobody wants to see under same dispensation. 

Okada stop , take me to Ninth mile for OKPA di Oku with Small Stout.. AND please this Christmas I am developing my own next level, I eat alone, no more inviting friends to.join me... Wait, slow down carry that Girl, can't you see she is stranded and going our direction and I have good heart for helping people that are stranded..

Mazi Odera POg on a mission to Ninth Mile and beyond.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment