Monday, December 31, 2018

The Grace of a New Year...

Mazi Odera POg welcomes you to 2019... As Mkpisi Ndi Egede 1/1/19.

Omekwana ya ozo, odiro ofele, odiro fecha fecha... 

Welcome to a New Year, New Dawn and new breath of fresh Air. 

Not many of us walu Oji for POg and that made the Cross over prophesy to stall, but since our Love is not dipped nor deep around Monerary blanket, so I make alternate provision to give my own Cross Over Prophetic utterances Free of all charges and in some cases on Credit...maka Ndi ga akwu later.. 

This 2019 shall be well if we generally wants it to be, and it all depends on how we Vote, for you can't mortgage your future by handing over your future to one PROFESSIONAL DEFICIT, somebody who is never qualified to even act as Gate man in a Market place, but owing to religious sentiment, Cultural dilly darling, Financial dust peck and you expect the person to deliver a PETER OBI Performance? Odiro possible, like my old will say, Okuko ga abu Oke, na esi na Aju (A cock starts from the Shell, not after birth) . 

Sure, the candidate may be your relation, your party candidate but you knew nothing about his or her pedigree, the person has no history of any sustainance, has no known enterprise created or nurtured, has no business managed or office perfected, but out of no where the person became a candidate and they cajoled you into handing your vote to the Dude, just know that your Stupidity is flying Kite, for you just kissed a leperous future and Ekpenta shall be your reward.

Take whatever money they gave you if you are that hungry, but vote for the right person, the person you are convinced will work and deliver a breath taking effort, which may not be the best, what is required is the best effort of the fellow.

Then perish that thought that your Vote Doesn't count, that after Voting they rig it, so therefore no need to vote right, that is where I pray that every Weed you smoke or the one others smoked but you inhaled same by proxy should leave your brain alone in Jesus Name. 

If your Votes doesn't count, why then do you think they pay you to even try the voting exercise in the first place?. 

Why do you think they waste all that money going to Campaign?. 

Why do you think they spend so much energy attending events they can't attend again after election, Win or lose ?. 

Let me assure you that your VOTE counts, infact your Vote is so important that just a silly appendage, you have ruined your incoming generation with bad leadership. 

Just take your vote like Heavenly Race, you do not know if doing the right thing is what qualifies you to enter heaven, but that has been the concept since Uwa jiri bido (Beginning of time), also from the testament of the Bibles, we do good things with believe that it qualifies us to a better life after this life,,,, just RUN A GOOD RACE and leave the result to Faith and Heaven.. 

Same way you write your Exams and within you, you know you did well, yet they may Mark you with Prejudice, which will not make you to say, next time you will write wrongly... 
Just write the right thing and allow posterity to take over.

Kindly Vote right for it counts and if it refuses to count, what do you loose?

As this is the first day, I won't write a lengthy piece, and again, I want to make a pledge that I won't be writing a lengthy piece, but what do we gain if we can't read MAZI ODERA POg lengthy article that is always filled with Sound resources and sources hidden within the flexible body of content?.

Well I pledge not to write lengthy articles this year, but if I do, kwata itali bia piamu (Get Cane and flog sense into me), after all when the Caucasian said that the best way to cheat a Black person is to hide informations in writing and we are making it to be true.. Just read and read,,,, some prefer short verbs, because you don't have time, right?.

If the author can take out time and provide information that you can't get off BILL BOARD, the onus is on you to take time and read for you don't know which knowledge is your next Redeemer.

Finally, do not live above your income,,, do not spend more on giving Befitting Burial, but try and give a Befitting life and less befitting burial to loved or hated one. 

Do not promote Ekperima in Leadership places just because you were hired to do such, if you do, there is nothing difference between you and AXE MEN or HERDSMEN who were hired to do a Job and they did it. 

2019,you will read a lot from me, and please if my writing offends you in 2018, I apologise and promise that in 2019, it will nauseat you for I won't remove a thing, I won't back down from the path, I won't sugar coat words and I won't be romantic, I will simply remain Pen of the gods.. The Mkpisi Ndi Egede nke mbu. 

If I have mistakenly bite your Finger that fed me, I apologize for it, for that was a mistake, what I will do in 2019 is to chew that Finger like ISI EWU, if that Finger is crooked and feeding me junks, but if it feeds me right, be rest assured that you are safe with my teeth after all Ukwu Okuko zolu nwa ya adiro emelu ya aru (A Hen can never stampede the chick).

If I stepped on your toes, so sorry Dear, just remove your feet from entrance for what I will do in 2019 is to stomp on it with Spike like shoes. 

Having made my New Year submission, I once again pray that this Year shall be great if we Vote right and if we Vote wrong, anyi no na Oku, uguru welu pua (We are seated by the Fire place before the advent of Harmattan).

Let me change my eating or diet this year.. No more heavy eating attitude.. 
Madam, please give me very light breakfast.. RICE, put Beans.. Add more beans for the protein content is good for me... Plantain.. Yes add more for I need more IRON, put Macaroni, Yam,, not much please only 8 slice, Put Ukpaka... Thanks its enough.. Just put 2 Fried Fish, one Cooked Fish... Dats all... Put Towel, Kanda, Round about,.. Remove that Beef please just put TOZO, do you have Cow Muscle? Put 3 Lumps..

A bottle of Gbagagba with Stout only, no more heavy eating this year.. 
Mazi Odera POg heading to GOVERNMENT HOUSE ENUGWU to know why the Governor who I rated high is not rooting for ATIKU LATED OBIMETRICS.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment