Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Lamenting to GOV OBIANO on..

ABS the Page not Opened by Mazi Odera POg JP.

I was minding my business which is delu nebe (Siddon dey look), I wasn't about to get involved in any Exposure which we know abound now, infact, we have quarantined Embezzlement reports in my state just as appreciation for the 21/21 scores.

While I was enjoying the Pulps of Orange that I was sucking, I saw the Picture of ABS COMPOUND in OKA.. I flipped and pass, but did a U turn when I saw the Caption "ICONIC GATE, ANOTHER LEGACY PROJECT OF OBIANO"..

Sir, seems Eithier the Government Media are insensitive or ABS enjoy dragging the Government through putridic waters. 

Was it not cry of sorrows we raised sometime back, when the station left broadcasting and veered into Desecration of our Young girls which was shrouded under ABS BEAUTY PAEGENAT, and which made our girls to move into the world of AKWUNA Kwuna, but I digress. 

As if that wasn't enough, after we battled that, they close down ONUICHA STATION and turn it to Relay Station. 

The result is that they threw so many Broadcasting Veterans into Labour Market and they buried state investment that should carter for News,provide Informations that will aide the population to safety living, not the present washing of Sepulcher that is the Motto of ABS, they don't broadcast News, they launder the Government without iota of shame or maturity, infact we can't call it launder but they are competing with NDI OTIMKPU, making one to wonder why NBC have not yanked away the Broadcasting license and offer them OTIMKPU license.

Instead of closing down ONUICHA STATION, they should sale it to Individuals who will make it useful, create Jobs with it and put Anambra on the Pillars of News and Media activity. 

There will be Robbery Incidents in the state, Kidnapping and accidents which Police PRO will report but ABS will be more interetsed on currying favor from the Government by making thier News item.. 
Always HYPING OF THE GOVERNOR..

They have murdered NEWS BROADCASTING, they now report the itinerary of the Government, whitewashing Policies even the one that the blind sees as Nauseous.

ABS, are promoting GATE as ICONIC, when they have not related how much was hidden under that camouflage, for I am sure that money hidden under that would have given that station a good EARTHING, for it is lack of EARTH that always make them to switch off the Station whenever their is Rain or lightning, making us the mushroom station of the Nation.

Sir, I did not do them anything ooooo, but they threw me a punch warning me to Stop talking about the ICONIC FRUAD or they will Delist me.. 

I checked again to know if truly it is me ka Ndi ABS na aruru Trouser na api aka OKPO? ( Are they folding Trousers and balling Fist at me?).

Prince Kalu known as Magic Finger who served as the Manager to Chidinma Cucumber, also redeemed self by being a Bone and Pillar behind Caress Whispers, the only program that can be said to attract credit to ABS. 

Though they have delisted him from ABS to a Sister ministry, a shift made with prejudice.. 
He has the audacity and the Gonads to threaten to delist me from the Group which is part of ABS  IMAGE LAUNDROMAT. 

Well since he issued me that threat, I believe na Okpo Nze ga na akuku ofia, ogburu ya ogburo ya, ogbugo ya (When one drag a Titled man into the Bush, Eithier you kill him or leave him , it doesn't make any difference, because the intent has been established). 

What baffles me is Mmiri riri ENYI ka Mbekwu na awa Ogodo, njuba Mbekwu ma oga awu awu, ka oga Efe Efe? (The River that Drowned an Elephant is same a Tortoise is tying Loin Cloth in preparation to Cross, then I ask, is the Tortoise going to Jump across or Fly across?). 

I wanted to look into the Nauseating Innovation carried out by CONFAX, the same that worked at ASABA, then we will check the merits that made us award them the job in the first place.

We will also look at the excuse that made ABS not to have paid Salary despite the fact that they receive about 35Million Subvention, which if we are to put things on proper perspective it is wind fall..

Originally, ABS gets 8 to 14 Million Subvention when they have over 600 Staff and all the Stations working Fine, they were able to pay Salaries, maintain the Generators and do all that is required... 

But hence they have downgraded staff to less than 150, get 35 Million Naira Subvention, and they can't pay Salaries.. That is NO NO..

Also I will like to know why ABS returned the Jingle money paid by PDP and ATIKU During the Campaign.. It makes it too petty and Childish, Broadcasting shouldn't be this kind of glaring partisan, how can they turn down the 75 Million PDP were about to pay for ABS BROADCASTING of the UMBRELLA jingles, and they returned the 150 Million From ATIKU OFFICE for PDP ADVERTS?.. Is that North part of our rights?. 

Sir, I will open a book on ABS but I want them to draw the first Blood, okwu noduru onwe ya, fa Ana acho ya(They kept fishing in troubled water) . 

I am even worried that the Commissioner of Information seems to have turned blind eye to ABS or he is part and parcel of the Fom Fojue akpa that is going around it, but I will hold my piece, Ubochi nga Akpu isi, Kam kpua afua onu (The day I will Barb the Hair, I will also shave the Beard.). 

Mazi Odera POg JP, the Unpaid, unhonored, unappreciated SPECIAL ADVISER to the GOVERNOR of Good Governance.. Angling for the beating he will get from ABS as they promised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment