Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Anambra can't be dimmed light of the Nation , Zonal outrage by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Still on the nauseous agitation for enslavement in our state, where some people are calling for Zoning instead for a reputable person that has distinguished self in Administration or leadership.

The Noise about ZONING is stale and obsolete.. 

Zoning placed many Nation and states into the present Jebe Ejebe Adi Nma, naba anaba Adi Nma, the only benefit as witnessed is.. 

Electing people that has no business managing even Kindred meeting into a leadership podium that terrifies them, which they will create a very large Mess and leave distress at thier wake, and yet some of us still chase our tails advocating for continued Cul de sac (Dead End) . 

What an average citizen want is a good Leader who can redirect our state, who can rescue us from the malfeasance.

Let me make a Bold statement, what we want is one who can replicate Okwute and not Akpuola gi.. 

What Anambra State want is not the Skin Color of who Governs us, what we need is a qualified Man or Woman who has what it takes to restructure our state. 

I am not worried about Academic glories, as most of the Acedemic wonders are only good with Theoretical Governance, but disaster in actual. 

What I yearn for is one who has a record of growing Business from nothing, who touches dying enterprise and it GLO with pride and blossoms, one who can look at dying economy and see a Revival, just like the Spirit of Ndigbo in Lagos, who sees a Swamp and make it a home, who if giving the Presidency not on pitiful consolation but as one who has what it takes to pull us out of the Putrid, I can tell us that Umuigbo will invade Sambisa and make it DUBAI, turn Sahara desert into El Dorado, without breaking sweat, it is onatalu Chi. 

Any noise you hear about ZONING are from Petit vendors who don't care about the state restoration, they simply wants to continue polishing a painted sepulcher, in returns they will get paid some stipends and with a promise of better position when the sales of ADAKA na Onu ENWE is perfected.

The only people this Zonal noise will benefit are POLITICIANS and the Disciples, but it can never do right with the Citizens.

Mkpi Nkuchasi adiro atuba Ewu ime (A He Goat that is carried and place on top of She Goat, can never impregnate her). 

This is my lips moving, I don't care about any Chosen or anybody, I don't stand with any presently , after all, some of those  I stood for on Party principle have always shown Clanish mentality, so I don't hope to join any Party selection or candidate,if a crooked Candidate is presented by PDP I will take Joy in beating the person like Brigade Band, same with all the parties, what I stand for, will stand for is a candidate who is qualified to lead, no longer Mkpi Nkukwasi, we have tried that and the developmental stride we covered, that mistake used Tractor and rope to drag us back father than where we were picked up prior. 
So, no more Mkpi Nkukwasi.

I don't care much about how anybody feels, what I care about is what posterity says and, do not forget that TRUTH IS MY STANDARD, ACCEPT IT WITH GOOD FAITH, OR I SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT with Acidic Smile.

My Word is always my bond for those who cherish transparency. 

I want somebody to educate me on the benefit of having a Zonal Governor instead of going for the most capable and a more qualified person... I want to become disciple of the illusion, but I need conviction and not hallucinations and barking intimidations. 

I can't fight against the National Lopsided and skewed ACADEMIC entrance qualifications, which ceded to Zamfara 2 and Anambra 139, for me to come home and accept the equivalent to that same 2 against the 139 and we call it politics of Zoning. 

We are light of the Nation and we can't stoop to be the- Dimmed light of the Nation. 

We are always the first in all things and we Iead while others followed with Mouth agape, so we can't subject our future to Pitiance leadership that can only produce HAD WE KNOW LEADERSHIP. 

I said it that I know about 3 very qualified Assets from the South, 
I and others can be convinced of them when they vie as Qualified citizens of the state and not Zonal citizens. 

South started this Zoning from Ezeife, run most times than others, they also should End it and beside there has never been a time, the South Abstained from Gubernatorial race to align with Zonal Spirit, they always pursue it with Two hands. 

Let's bury this Path that led to forest of Mediocres. 

ZONING springs mediocre,... 

Mediocre serves the interest of Oligarcy.. 

Oligarchy maintains status quo... 

The Masses bears the Blunt and enough is enough, we are not the CURSED, WE ARE not equally the Cause, we are the Cure and a better Solution.. 

What are you?.

Mazi Odera POg JP feeling sad that the original spirit of Enterprise has left the state, we now wander the forest of Things fall apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment