Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Tuesday Report Card..

Anambara State, THE POT HOLE OF THE NATION Suddenly evolved by Mazi Odera POg JP.

I was angry when I met OGBANSIEGBE the god in charge of Fair play and justice, I was complaining about the sorry and sad state of Anambara, a state that used to be the Cynosure of all eyes, and OGBANSIEGBE chuckled and responded "Are you not the same Guy that Headed his Social Media, who sold him as  Miracle?" and he said, quit complaining and enjoy what you sold..

That was below the belt from OGBANSIEGBE, and I don't like when I am punished for what I wasn't in control of, such as the 2013 election, which was a calculative Con executed by OBATA OSU, and in my Case, I wasn't in agreement but the Diminutive Media General push me with coated tongue that it was a Good and Golden sale, little did I know that it was ADAKA na Onu ENWE, but moving on..

Now I can proudly say that, my sales expired in 2018 and the entire state bought a Golden 21/21, so my and our hands are no longer tainted, it is now Ohazurume and I digress.. 

I want to appeal to my Government to have mercy, we are not asking for Wonderment. 

We no longer ask for UTOPIAN HAIR Pot or CARGO HAIR POT. 

We no longer ask for Onugbu Export that fetches 5 Million Dollar per Month as they used to present as what they export. 

I Mazi Odera POg JP cannot ask for impossiblity again, such as asking for Tarring of Roads.. Iyasikwo, that will provoke my old man to say "onye akojuro mbubo ya Ozaba Eze Odum egwu" (He that can't Till his Farm Land can't be called EZEJI... One has to drink Lipton Tea before asking for OVER TEA (OVALTINE) . 

Changing of School Buses to replace the 2 for Each School  bought by Peter Obi... Nkea bu ifu Eke na Nkwu.. 

Replacing the SUV of NDIGWE, as the one Bought by Okwute has reached replacement stage.... NDIGWE should Whistle for it, after all they agreed na onye Chiba, ekobe Photo ya (They believe in one who is on top of the Food Chain and not one who makes the Farm fertile). 

Buying New Security Hilux for our Vigilantes for they are the Primary and conscious Security that holds down Criminals before they goes out of Hand.... Echefu go na Charity begins at home, same with Crime thatl starts from Town and migrate.. 

I can't and won't be part to anyone asking for investment in our Education as Okwute did , including when he gave COOU 5 BILLION NAIRA expansion Fund with over 8 Vehicles... 
Giving all the Mission Schools 20Million Cushion Fees.. 

How about his (Okwute) rescue into our Mission Hospitals and Health Centers?.. That can only be equated with "Onabu araro, edibe ogologo? (You can't measure height with another, unless you are almost same height). 

What I can only ask is for the Incumbent Government to have mercy or have Pity on Us... 

Maybe they don't have shame, but the shame is now shaming me, infact, I no longer prance about as "Proudly Onye  Anambara".

Kedu NKE bu na ana ekwu na oria ezuro oke, asi onye Dara Ibi, ka oto afo? (While we cry that ailment is not sufficient to go round, those with Elephantiasis of the scotrum started getting Swollen Stomach?).

We are lamenting that we are now, Officially THE POT HOLE OF THE NATION,, the Government changed it to "PATCHING COAL TAR WITH CEMENT STATE", and as confused as we are on that Solution, the Government bute  another one..

Today, we are the only state that MOUNT TRAFFIC LIGHT to stop FLOOD that is predating our Roads.

Yes, you heard me, we have mounted TRAFFIC LIGHT to Stop Flood from crossing our Pot Holed Roads. 

We know that when ever it rained in Anambra state, Flood will take over our roads, what we actually need most is to open up our Water channels, clean up the clogged ones, so that free flow shall resume, but my state simply started Mounting Traffic lights to stop FLOOD.. 

Maybe the Traffic light will ask Flood.. Stop, go right, go left, then go straight... 

Bikonu Umunnem let us fear God, how can Traffic light control Flood and Bad roads?. 

How can Traffic light amend the POT HOLE?

I don't want to ask or discuss the cost of powering our Street lights, who controls it and what it cost the state to sustain it, because if I do, people will be shocked that Yahoo boys are learners to compare.
 

What I appeal against is, my Government trying to use Traffic light to control mmiri Ideyi and the question should be, WHAT IS THE COST IMPLICATIONS? 

Once again, I Mazi Odera POg JP sincerely apologize for my role in projecting and marketing this Government in 2013, I will borrow lamentation from Andy "Akowasirorum ifea ofuma" and having said the Above, I am off but on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment