Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Tuesday with Bling..

ATTN DR NKEM OKEKE,DEPUTY GOVERNOR ANAMBARA STATE.
CHAIRMAN OCHANJA FIRE VICTIMS EVALUATION COMMITEE. 

This is Mazi Odera POg JP, A Special Adviser to the Governor on Good Governance, just don't go searching for my name in Government Ledger for you won't find it there. 

I am Supposed to be Jubiliating, hifiving dancing like Okoso because ife Ndi Anambara turu na Order abatago,they imported 21/21 and now they have it, so they are enjoying the Dividend in CAPITAL letter. 

But, my Church mind can't allow me to fold my hands and, later Posterity will ask me, about my  deed even though I will be justified if I stand Hands Akimbo and watch the people enjoy the gnashing of the Gum as they favored it against my Appeal during the electioneering. 

 I am trying to see if there is a way I can bring even if it is very small salvation, but there is no Guarantee that since most of the Media Daft working for the Government enjoys the pay they get when they insult people that show more concern toward the Governing style, I can't guarantee that I won't come back again with pialu Awo, pialu mbala.. So moving on.. 

I come because the Conspiracy they are cooking to make your Committee appear inept is about to be done, but since I am on the PATH of the Just, let me bunye gi Uche, so you can teach them that iburo Nwata na administration. 

The Burnt SHOPS are not in Ochanja market, but Plazas adjacent to Ochanja, located at EMODI Street (with Many Plazas in between, some without names, one has only old address like Number 24 EMODI Street, also CITY PLAZA, ANGEL PLAZA and Uchenna Udegbe Plaza) , there is a Fence and Gates, two to be precise seperating or say, that demarcated the Plazas and Ochanja. 

After the Bonfire, Ochanja leaders started acting like Shepherds, not to protect the interest of the Victims, but in agbata eke fashion.. 

The Plaza is not within the jurisdiction of OCHANJA MARKET, unless they have suddenly gotten the Jurisdiction by the Event of Fire Disaster. 

So far any list generated by any Official of OCHANJA is Fraudulent, it is manipulated and Skewed to benefit those who lost nothing and who don't even have a Table in the Plaza that got Burnt, talkless of being the Victim of the Fire. 

Take for instance, Dr Chris Ngige Onwa na Alor went to the place and gave them 1 Million Naira as Cushion Fee, but shockingly the money were shared by those who are not victims, same with other people that went and donated some money. 

But as okwu Ndigbo that provides "Otalu amu Ebunu, ji Ibi Ugwo", since they collected money meant for Fire Victims, unless God is no longer fair and Just, they will all gets share of Fire, that way they will use the Money they got from Politicians that are supposed to help the people that lost all, those that connived to take it should be afflicted with Fire, unless they returned the money with apologies to the rightful owner. 

I don't talk just to hear the sound of my Voice, I am Pen of the gods and I speak for them and also speak on what I want them to do and they do same. 

Back to the Fraud, the list they will generate, take them, make copies, then wake up early in the Morning, wear Casual, preferably Jean's and T shirt with Face cap incase Sun comes up and do PETER OBI style (Stay present and thorough) ... 

That will tell them, that you are not in a hurry to go, that you come to spend the Day with them. 

Go to the market with Black Maria, Police and Prison Vehicle, bring out the list they generated, then start making Roll calls... 

When each person answered, let the person show you his Shop and neighbour's will collaborate, if the person is not collaborated or identified, just ask the Police to take him, charge him for Attempt to defraud the Government. 

The person that added his name on the list should be loaded into the Prison Van straight for journey to Mkpolo. 

If you call names and they all seem AWOL, just get the person that wrote the list, give him a space in the Prison Van, if the person is already seated in the Van, then add Leg Cuff and Handcuffs just to show him that it is no longer the Usual game. 

Recommend to the Governor, that any Market without WATER TANKER that will be serving as Palliative Fire Fighting, if it get burnt, the leaders will come and explain at the Prison, but make sure that the Government are not the same people that will sale any Fire fighting stuff to them, because, the Government will hike the price like Mad. 

If the Government wants to pay or compensate the Victims, please  and please, do not give Officials to give them, just use Okwute style again... 

Dress up, go there and hand them the cheques one after the other not through proxy, right in front of the shop that got burnt, not in a Hall, but right at the Spot, so if there is any Con, kpotokpoto agbaa na iru Efi. 

Sir, I am sure you will be surprise, why is Mazi Odera being kind and friendly to You !!!,, because you have not wronged me before now, nor wronged the state for this is the first assignment giving to you that I paid mind to. 

I will Microscopically examine the List and you know I have a Vast  Sources to get it, then I will use Fine Tooth Comb to Vet it and make sure that there is no Fraudulent name or person that got his way or a Victim who will be removed because he doesn't play Ball or know who know Man. 

 I will look at all the T to make sure, they are Crossed, then at the i to make sure it is dotted. 

Then I will say, Well done, but if I see or smell what is not,that becomes a problem that needs serious verification and as you know, while looking at such issue, it may throw up other issues, mgbe ahu, Ohu na ogodo ekezie nsi. 

Thanks and have a Nice day... I am off but always On. 


No comments:

Post a Comment