Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Voice of reasons..

Umunwoke Eburum bia by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Currently there is a trend about a Man who wanted to relocate his family to Canada, lo and behold the standard test to ascertain that you are not trying to kidnap or make business of taking non of your children abroad which is called DNA confirmed that non of the children are his, and out of Anger the Man gave the Wife a befitting beating...

Come with me, I Mazi Odera POg JP, Mkpisi na ede with precision, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Special Adviser to the Governor on GOOD GOVERNANCE is saying Jie brake, let's walk down that Path leading to Mmiri Obiaja..

 Let's seat under that Cashew tree for free Air coming from the River, mixed with the ones controlled by trees, now listen to me... 

Some people have complained that my articles are lengthy, some said they don't read lengthy piece that I should cut down, some said that my opinion is always extreme.. 

I have in my defence . 
I don't write to make you happy or make it easy for you to read, a good physician will always give you a full treatment which must be long and painful, but quack want to impress you with what you want... instead to cut down, I will even add more pages. If you don't have time, skip it and read at night.. 

My opinion, I makes no apologies.. 

If you have a Land which is never in Contention, may be located in a far place or even at your back yard and suddenly somebody invaded the Land and plant Yam or Crops on it, would you start a Fight on why he sow his own crops for you on your land?.. 

If you do, it means you haven't heard of benevolent spirit that always Crack kernel for us.

Me, I will continue watering the Farm and when the Crops are ready I will harvest them in full. 

If you Park you Car and somebody Jump your fence and fill the Tank with 50 Litres of Fuel, do I need to fight him for helping me fuelling my Tank? Iyasikwo... 

The Car is mine and whatever you put into it at my back is also mine and you don't have the temerity to tell me that you are the one who came and use fraudulent Key to Open my Car doors and keep those articles inside it, so I will let the sleeping Dog to rest, same with you.

Now, look me on the face, I know every man will say... That Son is my Blood and that is not my blood, but listen to me.. 

Rie Nsi kpolu Nku (eat dry shit), we don't know how babies are formed, what we know is that we Do and it produce, so genetically we can't say if it was that DO that caused the reproduction or the WATER that she drank, so why worry about your blood and the one that is not?.

Is it not we that goes to distant place and own a property, buy Lands, developed same and not wondering what comes next!!!..

A Child is Born into your house by the woman you paid the Dowry which makes her your own, then you watch as the Tummy grew in size and shape, then after 9 months she put to bed and they call you to come that your SON of Daughter has arrived, you went, clear then like Container, throw party to announce that you have arrived and named the Baby, watch them grow, send them to school and one day, just one day a machine made by one Idiot will announce that they are not yours.. 

That DNA said it doesn't match and you a non certified idiot will carry gloomy face and start getting angry with your wife and distance self from the Children, just listen otolo enwero Nwanne gbachie gi Nti over there... 

Ebe Nwa siri bia Uwa, nya biri and while playing Soccer, whether own goal, penalty, deflection that resulted to a Goal, on the score board, it is recorded to you and not the opponent. 

Still hold my hands, in my house, I have 3 Children of my own, then I said to my family during a meeting, I said kids what I owe you is not wealth or properties, but good education and after that onye Obuna azoba onwe ya, and my house can never be isolated or deserted not now or tomorrow, so I have been taking children from sundry families into my house and treating them as family, I do to them everything I do for my children and do you know that this children enjoyed that privilege much more and I can tell you , when me and my wife get old, that our adopted Children will be more caring than our Biological ones. 

I kept telling them all, as I address them all same with my Biological ones as my children, I told them that once they are leaving for Tertiary that brand new ones will come and take thier place, I don't care whose blood run in your vein, my fatherly words will rub off you and prepare your soul.

Ozo buru, you caught a man with your woman... And so!?..

If your driver use your Car to give somebody a lift will you sale the Car or threw it away in disgust or take it to Car wash if it is so dirty?.

If I catch a man with my wife on my own Bed, the problem will be if they are not using condom.. 

Not me will cause sorrows and tears on my children, if any of us was a mistake and mistakenly held it till we have Children, then we should live with it with smile for sake of those children. 

My advise, don't allow women to give you BP, inwua ozaba onwu melu Eze, just live with her like Car with faulty engine that is always giving you headaches and yet you have not abandon it on the road. 

If she is a BAD wife, just know it is your choice. And she can't be as bad as EVE that caused problem between God and Adam, yet Adam did not leave her and run. 

A friend insinuated that such woman are dangerous to live With, even  Sarah was dangerous to live with but Abraham lived with her, your mother was not a Saint as well.. 

Do grow up and know that life is filled with surprises and you must get yours.. 

Having said the above let me eat my beans and bread with soaked GARRI with barbecue fish.. Atakam afufu last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment