Sunday, November 22, 2020

Odera is plus 1..

 Last Born Mpa Nnukwu mark his Birthday today.. POg


I don't know kafa siri kpaba Nya bu Nkata,owe gholu Ngiga (don't know how they weaved the basket and it turned to Ngiga) but what I know is that somehow I got deposited, from my Dad to my Mom and I know carrying me for 1 Month is a multi task, oburuzie nke 9 months, and later on a cool night, when Angels gathered to sing Alleluia that Last Born Mpa Nnukwu is born, I was at peace and at home, what I can say for sure is that even the Doctors and Nurses on duty must have sweated profusely because I know that I am Gentle but trouble swims around me.


Thanks to my Mpa and Nma here on Earth for giving Birth to me, even though without Spoon at all, some where Born with Golden Spoon, Silver spoon and some Plastic Spoon but mine was without Spoon, but if there will be reincarnation, I will go back to them parents , same House, same everything.


How can I forget the Odu ogugu which my Dad always hide behind doors for all of us, especially the boys, he never ask us not be stupid or mischievous, his duty is to wake you up and dead of Night, imagine Village scene where everything stays silent even by 6.30 Pm and he woke you by 1 AM to atone for your sin of the afternoon. 


He will use that Cane to teach you manners, create truth into your lying life and plant sense into you, Infact my Dad truly understand the real meaning of "Spare the Rod and spoil the Child", he never spare the Rod and our backs stand as testimony.. 


Fast Forward to present, I am sure as I mark my Birthday, even the gods will be worried Maka what I may say or do, but today, I am not going to look for trouble or throw punches, but if that will make many people happy, then my job is to make people happy.


As I remember my Birthday, it marks my beginning of Looking at people who said they want to Govern us.. Infact, some of them are just trying to test the waters and resolve of Ndi Anambara, and the Theatrics is making me to Puke, we have suffered enough Yahoo in Governance, now we want someone who can rescue the state.. So we move on..


Heard about the latest speech to make every Local Government earn one UNIVERSITY in the first 4 Years may be the second 4 Years each Town will get one University as well, but I am going go suggest to the Person that it sounds hollow, that he should change it to Hospitals, not just Cottage Hospital but Good Hospitals , it is better than University campus..Making me to also suggest for Aspirants to come down from High Horse and learn how to approach Masses from Local Veterans who knows the terrain, if one can't understand simple appeal to the masses it means he can't even lead his Umunna, and that is the first selling Point of any Politician. 


Politics is a tough cookie but in ANAMBRA is a testament for the Tested. 


Somebody should help me and Beg C Don the Commissioner for Information Anambra State, he is disgracing that office..


 Last week he swore that his Government did not sight nor know about the 25 Billion Senator Ubah spoke about, then Ubah spring surprise by bringing out Documents from Federal Government explaining that the Money has been approved but can't be touched before end of this Year and 2022...He said the Governor sold the Promisory Note to Banks and the Banks being smart and shylocks negotiated and buy off the 25 Billion Naira approved but delayed payments with a knock off price of 8 Billion Naira. 

The payments were pay backs for jobs done by Dr Chris Ngige and Peter Obi on Federal roads which they done after consulting and agreeing with Federal ministry of Works, both Men are from Anambara Central and they are the first to make such remark in history of the state, if not entire South East.. 


Instead of the Commissioner to put on his Thinking Cap and craft something that would've painted some Pictures of sanity or  will be acceptable, He simply accepted he lied or that the Government don't relay factual things to him, I heard but I am yet to see the Video or his authentic statement where he said that the 25 Billion were used for Anambara HAIRPORT. 


Once I saw that I will re produce the Video where the Governor during last Year GUBERNATORIAL Debate assured us that Anambara can't put One Kobo into the Airport, that it is Chinese that will build it free of all charge at the sum of 2 Billion Dollars.


If the Chinese are no longer doing it where is our own ORIENT PETROLEUM who owns the Airport which they conceived. 

If both are no longer interested it means it's not viable or we place so much exploit on them and they ran, that will make us exhume the litany of signed MOU by the Government, including the one signed in Sweden where we will use Mercedes carts to replace KEKE on our Roads,Digital Abbatoir, Synthetic Road patcher, mechanized Farming, UGU na Onugbu plantation..


 Anyway, let me go and sing with the Family for another Year added that makes it my another year on earth.


I remain Gentle Mazi Odera POg JP, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Special Adviser on Good Governance to the Governor of Anambra State (UNPAID), just call me Odudu Nwa Mpa Nnukwu and it shall be well with Us..


Today I repeat is not fighting day, but ka asi si akona Nsi, obuzi na agaghi efe ntokoro Aju? 

No comments:

Post a Comment