Saturday, June 19, 2021

UkA NNA, a short epistle..

 HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, Maka Ekelu Olu Eke by Mkpisi.


Ndi Nna nwenu egooo, because Manu nma has been conscripted by our wives and beside onwero ife Nna ji ima nma eme.


Today is fathers day but by jove, it is not even our day as our wives will never mark it nor allow us to celebrate it, they always find a way to turn our Victory to history. 


Today, the wives will find a way to remind us of expense we must carry, first they will want us to bring money that will be used to celebrate Uka Nna or some will demand you take them out , same way they made us bring money for Uka NNE, Foot bills for every birthday including our own, buy her clothes, provide for food even toothpaste and Salt , pay school Fees, pay for Childrens party, yet not good enough to have real Thank you from Children, it is always 

"Thank you Mummy",. 


 Children think if not Mummy, hunger would've killed them, they will be naked wandering the street, they won't go to School but for intervention of Mummy who break the Vault of Whatever.. to secure them resources when the Kids get older, they build a Spiritual gallow for the Father and Heaven fortress filled with goodies for the Mother, which was the reason we have More WIDOW than Widower even in churches, Villages, street, Towns and state.. 


Check  around you, Father's die many years before Mothers, but we don't begrudge them that Love they bought from our largesse, where they will make Children believe they care for them more than the Father even though Fathers kept awake pretending to sleep but with serious brain war on how to settle most of the trouble heaped on him by the Wife, the Children, the Parents, the Inlaw, the siblings, friends and neighbors.


Where, when Children at younger age will do something Bad and your Wife will say to them, "wait until your father (The Monster) comes home".. When you come back she will impress it on you that it is your responsibility to punish the erring Child , that Children should Fear you(Because you are Demon and She is Angel) ... 


A Father like a dog on a leash will jump out and descend on the kid with Cane or Belt, then the same mother will jump on and start shouting "Leave my Child before you kill him or her for me", she will rescue them, which they Noted that She saved them once again from that roaring Demon, they won't understand that She played another standard Politics...for me, while my Kids are still growing, whatever they do, don't wait for me to come back and punish them, I gave my wife all the permission to punish them, so if I come back, I will console them, buy them ice cream and take them out as Paddy man... Iyasikwo irako mu na Umum.. 


I buy them things, make them to know that both me and thier Mother love them equally, Infact I even attend to thier need more than the mother do, ifukwo Politics our women started nineteen kiridim, me I have learn and I play it back to them.


As a Father, always take out time to be a friend to your Children, know thier Friends, buy them stuff, go to thier school even when there is no need, those things matters to them, me and my Kids are not Father and Children, we are Friends and Siblings, they know I am go to Guy, so my wife know that Family Politics don't work in my house.


As I wish other Father's happy Father's day, may I ask you, are you truly a father or Obata Osu?. 


Is it anytime you come home all kids run for cover and hid inside Room?. 


Are you the type your kids are scared to Roll with?..


Di anyi, better start playing your balls wella now because ikaba Nka, ighota Ije.


A Father is one who your Kids, your wife sees as Go to Guy, they come to you as a friend and not as a foe.


Family is a serious business and it needs your attention more than your business, because your future depends on how you lay your family.


If your wife is scared of you,  then your problem needs help, but if your kids are scared of you, your troubles are still in China Factory going through metamorphosis..


I am Mazi Odera POg JP, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu and I come with Ekpere na Abu tucked under my armpit and humming Abu 154 inside me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment