Friday, September 3, 2021

My Unbias opinion....

 THIS BRAND OF NDIGBO, THE CRUEL, THE PISSED AND THE MISTAKES by Mkpisi.


When the Colonial Masters came in search of hiding resources divinely stored under our Soil which they shrouded as Colonization of a Colony, they met our Forebears who stood tall with determination that is second to none, our Grand parents wax strong and displayed such brilliant prose that the Colonial demons dread Ndigbo as People because of the equality they witnessed from our divide. 


During the genocide of 1967 to 1970, our steadfast grouping made us a reserved Tribe and we have the undying love of the most High, but..


This days, I am in such a want of fate to accept that this is the same Igbo that I invest my pride into, Infact as we speak I look at Ndigbo, especially our Politicians with same Lens a Caucasian looked at ALBINO wondering is they are one or related, a serious color conflict Laden with confusion. 


Political arraignment has never suited us, maybe because we are Republicans but adding idiocy to it makes me to wonder if we have offended the gods and they Tap our foreheads with HORNS of the gods, as a result we are now the apologies or say Joke of the Nation, making me to bring back the Legend of onye Nwanne ya na agba Ajo egwu, oko Iku Anya will be pricking the fellow.


I have tried to get the rational behind the Defection from APGA to APC, which I know for sure maybe related to the APGA brindangate, to teach AGULERI CABAL that they can't hijack the Party that has being in the doing before they even get to talk at the Party office, that was after their man was liberated from Swimming pool day dreaming and placed at head of the Food Chain, suddenly they turned Ninja, they turned Eze onye agawanam, onye Ejinam and, they started treating everyone as if na anyi putaru oriri. 


Sure most members of the House of Assembly were shamed, especially when a Speech Impeded brat became the Lord of the Party, where even the Chairman of the Party serve as Minority SA to the Brat as the Brat call all the Shots, the State Chairman weights lighter than SA from the other side of the state.


Yes, men should be angry but not to fraternize with those who wish us BAD, one can identify with any candidate no matter the platform, but porting or defecting to APC is kind of Carrier killer, if you ask me.


i reason with Senator Ifeanyi Ubah who Stoop into an insignificant YPP and gave her a traction and keep pushing her to become a party to contest against and for.


Dr Godwin Maduka of Accord Party also buried his NADIKE Ogbogu in the Sand and wants to breath life into accord Party that can't be accorded respect until his intervention, now they have sighed a relief as a Party and no longer House Fellowship it used to be .


United Airline "Nigerian Virgin Atlantic" simply went to ZLP to buttress his own point as remonstration on what he called unfriendly treatment after he was bested during PDP Primaries.


Chido left APC to spar against them in another party because of Political Ass whooping..


I see no reason Ndigbo should go hand in glove with APC, it may not be AWUSA Party as we choose to believe, but the people that call the shots are ANTI IGBO and they are Fulanis which informed our Opinion, which some may call Jaundiced but not me or my likes, as it is informed Opinion on what we think of them. 


Finding solidarity with ANDY UBA As a Governor is a Choice, but declaring your solidarity with APC is finding brotherhood with the witches and even the gods said TUFIAKWA.. 


So I am still at lost on why Ndigbo should leave wherever they are to romance with APC, sure APGA is to be called KITIKPA na Nke ikpe azua but leaving the party is like surrendering to the Aguleri MAFIA the spirit of what they can't hold, talkless of control...


 It is best, you give them ji na aja just like Chukwuma Umeoji did and continued doing, that will bring liberation and sending the bunch of those unfortunate raiders into oblivion.


Same with PDP, you stay inside and give them eribe ma afo ejughi. If you ask me about decamping, I will honestly tell you that, I don't Port because Oji ife Nwata welie aka Enu, is for the Child to wait for your weary hands to come down, but of you take what belong to Mazi Odera and raise your hands up, I will start pissing on your shoes, either you bring down both hands and hand to me what is mine or I continue pissing even on your Flap, so you stink like skunk..


I hate to run away, I love to stay put until you beat me very well which is not healthy for any hand that tries it.


I have said my mind and the choice of fellowship with Hostiles remains with those who are always on the fence without minding na Okuko belu na Ngige egwu, Ngige egwu.. 


Yours sincerely Mazi Odera POg JP, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Special Adviser on Good Governance, Minority Opinion writer na South East, Dibia Onu Ike adighi agbalu Ekperima afa, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na ONWU agaghi egbu nwu ya and I am enjoying a walk by the brook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment