Tuesday, February 15, 2022

ATTN.. OSODI Anambra...

 OPEN APPEAL TO MRS EBERE OBIANO on her Quest to run for the Senate by Mkpisi.


Good Morning Mrs Obiano,

I come to you this Morning as a Friend who will say agwarum gi on time, not the one who will say Ntoor.


I have been hearing from Grapevine that you are preparing to Run for the Senate na side Unu, and I considered it  fun of the moment, but once I saw the Poster announcing it , as attached  at this News which can be viewed at the website at www.penofgods.com, I know that it is no longer a hear say, but a planted ground testing effort, then the Legend of Nwata gwam ebe ona eje, agwam ya ife oga ekwu ma orue (When a Child informed an intelligent elder where he is going and the mission, the elder will equip him intellectually for the Trip) suffice.


Madam, I just have to XRAY to you what you shall meet on the battle field and the only music that will come out of your mouth is that Voice of the Cross music that said "When the saints shall March to heaven with Jesus as the leader ...... Ooh No, had I Know".. 


Once you make official declaration for that position, I Mazi Odera POg JP who is still stewing for the screw up in the Government, who also know the CHRONICLES of the 8 years, who know the weakness of the "erected Governor" and the effect of the "GOVERNOR" who calls the shot, agam abia na Uju (I will come in Plenty to conduct an Exposition).


Just like He has the weakness but she has the domination and acquisition. 


MA, Incase you didn't Notice, the people who were dented with Back Hands, who felt slighted without provocations, who your office striped of due wages, will come for pound of flesh and they will like to cut from the Kidney, Heart and others will simply ask for the sinews.


MA, there is this saying which provides "Ajuba Ase nma ekwu, agba Ama ife esiri na abani" (When one start asking for whereabout of Kitchen knife, it will lead to confession of what was cooked last night.. As it will be said, after using the knife to Cut the Yam we ate, who used it to slice Vegetables).

The journey to the Senate will open many cans filled with Worms. 


This Political Journey will bring to you eribe ma afo ejughi (Un appetizing Dinner but must be shoved down throat).


Contractors are quiet because of the immunity covering the office of the Governor both the elected and the serving, which I can tell you now, a week to Handover, all those people kissing your feet will come with Razor to burst the veins in that legs, those sucking up to you with MUMMY, MAMA ANAMBARA will stop picking your calls, whereas they were the ones who used to call you without stopping, but when it is dawn that your powers are stripped, your name will change from HER EXCELLENCY to "Bia Ebere" and the person will dare you to raise your Voice, so she will land you a shocking Slap and your security Details will pretend not to see, it is natural.. They said onye chiba ekonye Photo ya.


I am just announcing the position of rain or say Anam ama okwa Mmiri tupu ozobe, because it will rain acidic. 


Mrs Obiano, please no matter what your sycophantic disciples say to you, do not Run, for iga asi HARD I KNOW, but let me also tell you in advance that the Party ticket will be the first dirty slap you will get, for the expirience of Nwunye Ojukwu will be minor on what same party that dealt with her will do to you, OK let me stop idiomatic expression and be straight... You see party Ticket for Anambra North Senatorial?..


 You can't see the color unless the one you saw on Social Media as even the Party Huncho will remember your interference in the time Past when you call the Shots and made them to look inept , they will pay you back with your own Voucher.


Lastly, I will come to write what was known in IGBO BIBLE as "Ife emere na ubochi Ndi Eze" whether you contested or not, I will do my Job and this time with thoroughness that will marvel even me, Maka ogadi ubochi onye Ori ga Akwa Nna ya, those whose articles were obtained will pay homage, not to mourn but to take back that which belong to  them.


I am LAST BORN MPA NNUKWU and I come in peace, even though I am doing my Usual Minority Opinion report , I know na Pericoma advised when he chanted "Anya Kam na Ene gi, esokwam ja Atu gi aja......".


I rest my Pen as Dibia Onu Ike adighi agbalu Ekperima afa, and just in case one thinks badly of me, let the person remember that I am Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na ONWU agaghi egbu nwu ya as those who tried the try have to be summoned to meet Mpa Nnukwu to tell him ka ije siri Jee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment