Monday, November 28, 2022

 WOW (WILL OBI WIN ?) by POg.


My Old Man will say to me "Nwam inwelu onu Ike, agbakwoluna Ekperima afa "(Son you have a GONG like Voice ,do not Divine for a Crook because while Diving ,all you decipher shall be heard by passerbys).


While growing I discovered that adirom ezo ezo welu agba Atani ,Maka oburo Anu (I never hide while shooting ATANI a specie of Monkey that is tiny and of no consequence, because It doesn't scare me ).


When the enemies were gathering Spears and arrows with the sole aim of dismembering me not because I speak the Truth, but that I break it just like an Egg without Euphemism,that was when I went to Mpa Nnukwu as his Last Born and cry to him that I do not want to carry on the task of being the scribe for the god's again,that  people wanted to end me .


Mpa Nnukwu laughed and that Laughter caused EBOLA,just imagine if he cried which never happened or will it ever happen but that's by the way as we March on .. 


Mpa Nnukwu now called me with the Pet name he gave me alone "Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka , then he added "onwu agaghi egbunwu gi" (The Son I carry on my Palm , death planned by Human or gods can't get you ).


He finalized with street JINGO which shocked me ,he said in IGBO "Onye negi Anya ojoo,mgba nyere ya Film na Plasma 77 Inches "(Who so ever think Evil of you or plan Evil against you ,I will show the person Movie on Plasma TV 77 Inches in size).


So when you see me talking with Authority ,do not be marveled because he who the Father commissioned to go and Rob will kick down doors with Leg ,as symbol that his father got his back .


If you despise me ,you provoke God,if you dislike me another trouble with God,if you think Evil for me ,it means you want to spar with God, if you have bad heart toward me , he will dash you BP mix with Low BP and the cure is yet to be invented.

Just like me or let me be period.


I want to talk again as Ogba Ntutuko ma obido igba afa and I am not holding brief for anybody but delivering the message of the gods and the assignment of Mpa Nnukwu (Almighty God).


The emergence of PETER is just like when that Lad David who takes care of his father's sheep silently and incommunicado in the Wild,while the brothers reclined on family dinner which was how Prophet Samuel sneaked into the house of Jesse to crown a king met them.


When he arrived he ask for entire Sons of Jesse so he can crown the King and get lost before Saul will hear of it,and they brought out those who are eligible, forgot David the Young Lad in the Wild, but the prophet after seeing that God does not approve any of them ,he said that all shall stand until David enter which must be very many hours after .


Same way when Political redemption call were Made in Nigeria, PDP and APC Maputa and shouting see us and crown us .


One beating chest that he is the maker of Kings and that it is his Turn to become King, as self made God.


 Another started contesting since 2003 and they failed to ask God what is his plan for the Nation,they argued that they have already made struggle, sorry structures which made things easier to be lost, escalate high cost of Governance because leaders are creating Labyrinth Osmosis where our monies disappears without trace and which forces them to continue borrowing to continue paying Salaries,buying unwanted life for the retinue of future killers we call leaders,they maximize the doom that befell the nation.


Just like David who wandered into the Battle field in error just to give food to his Brothers who are eligible to serve as Soldiers (Politicians) and David conscript self into the Army without training (Peter without political Powers and supporters and the Ntu na aghugho inherent in Politics) without gears (Structures),and David opted for his own friendly Catapult (Peter for Masses who has been at the bad receiving end Always become Peters structures ),David said to King Saul send me.


 King Saul was tired,he wanted to end the War because he knew he had no Soldier that can defeat Goliath but he can't surrender without sacrifice,so he accepted to send David as sacrifice to accept defeat, he knew that nobody goes into battle with Catapult (Politics without structures) but David because he has the mandate use his catapult and one small stone and end Goliath,same way OBI is using just a Tiny Party without offices to win this with wide margin,just like he used APGA when APGA had only P.O Box as address,then he jettisoned PDP where the power holders and brokers were camped and use address-less party, classified as Igbo party where the Dreaded OJUKWU who other Generals hated with passion and wish not to see any progress ascribed to him ,the party he belong to as well which is anathema in the eyes of the Nation ,but PETER used that unknown party to break away the state that was buried in the Bossom of DEADLY OLIGARCHY.


Not only breaking the structural design that held the State to isi Aja aja,he restored the hope of the state and 16 years after he left power,his Investment are being debated while in other states,the size of debts are discussed because none have ever invested or saved money rather they pile debts,that's a difference.


That's what he come with again ,he come after Goliath with LABOUR, imagine party that had no Known face ,but as OBI with his non Political gauntlet made the Party the Strong hold of political playing today,unless you are Tested and delivered as a leader in another party,the way any LABOUR candidate who is enjoying the Catapult of Obi will beat you ,it will look like where Panel beater is beating Car that had Headon collision with 911Truck .


The question is not if OKWUTE will win ,it is not if they will try to Rig it ,the question remains, will they still be walking on Both legs before the election as I saw two ARCH ANGELS with 2x2 Planks and shouting "Stay out of the way ,a Nation is in Labour" and what fears me most is the Arch Angel facing West named Angel IFEANYI, because I am closer to them as last Born,I saw that he padded his own plank,he hid another 2 behind the one seen and he glued them together,he simply want to swing it just once and ekwe Benediction.


When I asked Mpa Nnukwu is PETER going to win ,he ask me "Odudu Nwa ,when was the Last time you read the book of law ?",I know I can't lie because his back hand slap always reset Neck and I just kept quiet and he said read.. 


Ezekiel 37 and I provide

"The hand of the Lord was on me,(Last Born Mpa Nnukwu) and he brought me out by the Spirit(with my Mkpisi) of the Lord and set me in the middle of a valley;(Nigerian Political midst) it was full of bones.(Hopeless ness) 


2 He led me back and forth among them, and I saw a great many bones on the floor of the valley, bones that were very dry.


 3 He asked me, “Son of man, can these bones live?”(Will Nigeria ever recover from the theft and debts lingering from Nation to Nation and the wicked plunder done to it by past leaders)

I said, “Sovereign Lord, you alone know.(Because ogbarum ghari)”


4 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to these bones and say to them, ‘Dry bones, hear the word of the Lord!(NIGERIA genu nti and see Finger of God pointing to a Man) 


5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath[I will give you a man who will bring back Smiles and absolute sanity to the land] enter you, and you will come to life.(You will once again celebrate FESTAC)


 6 I will attach tendons to you and make flesh come upon you and cover you with skin; I will put breath in you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.(I will use him to make you export Rice,Fuel,food items and your Son's in Exile shall all come home and live like kings and you all shall praise God for rescuing the Nation)’”


7 So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying, there was a noise, a rattling sound, and the bones came together, bone to bone. (All the Youths,all tribes,all religion,even Ogboni and Ndi Dibia became OBIDIENT for once) 


8 I looked, and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them, but there was no breath in them(They don't actually need Shishi they have Hope but serious doubt in them ).


9 Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath;(I) prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds(Tell the YOUTHS,the Aged,the Children,those in Exile that God have decided to serve as INEC let any man try to bribe him or manipulate him and let's know who is the creator and killer) and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’” 


10 So I prophesied as he commanded(I am telling us now) me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.(LABOURERS agreed not to give Shishi ,take the money of the gentiles and use same to punish them)


11 Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the people of Israel (Nigeria). They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’(As it is without hope) 


12 Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: My people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel.(I will end the discrimination, suffering, strife and will put crowns of Glory on your heads) 


13 Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord,(Who give you freedom with the ROCK on whose head shall I rebuild this Nation) when I open your graves and bring you up from them.(And you will wonder so this Nation has this brand of goodness within)


 14 I will put my Spirit( fair play, justice and humility no longer killing and maiming as it is) in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.(I am just Last Born Mpa Nnukwu delivering his message ,that you CHOOSE to be adamant is your business)’".


Good Morning Nigerians,I have delivered the message and I am going out to refresh Maka there are messages ahead.


Let me just be ready to continue my 13th day on the self induced prayer and fasting,as today is Tuesday,I will make sure i pray more for Divine security.


But let me rush and do one thing one thing before I start today's Fasting that will start by 9Am till 3Pm.


Madam Ngozi put Rice, Beans,add Small Macaroni, Plantain,Moi Moi,is that GARRI baked today? Put one portion by the side of the plate.

I don't like that stew just put Ofeakwu with small Oha soup, little ogbono on top,2 Dry Fish,3 Kpomo,2 Towel,4 Round about, one Tozo, leave that Cow leg unless it is soft you put 2..enough please so I can have strength to pray not to sleep.. Aboki bring that Suya just 3 Spikes because I don't eat Beef, just to garnish this soup ..only one Litre of  Yogurt and I am done, water cannot enter this mouth until I break the fast.


I remain Mazi Odera POg JP, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na onwu agaghi egbunwu ya, Akua Aka egenti Ndi Egede, Voice of the Voiceless, Mkpisi na ede with precision, Dibia Onu Ike adighi agbalu Ekperima afa, Special ADVISER to any progressive Governor with fear of God,Media Consultant with Swag, Political Analyst with independent mind and the only gentleman who uses Baseball Bat as walking stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment