Saturday, November 5, 2022

 THANK YOU MEMO TO PROF SOLUDO from Mkpisi.


Greetings my Governor,I just bring greetings to you for making it easier for me and others in our prediction.


When Willie Obiano the AKPOFUE Dike Ndi ANAMBRA North  came aboard, I started shouting with acute bitterness because he was poised on imazu Ego which he inherited from OKWUTE,he was in a hurry to devour the mountain of Money and was using Iche na Mmadu bu Ewu to dance scatter the development plans laid in the state, and I started shouting Ogini ka Mmadu ji isi Kote? ..


I was consistence because I know na Okuko ga Abu Oke na esite na eju (A Cork is formed inside Shell and not after Birth).


 Anyi ji anya ama oka Chalu acha, maka ntupe ya bu akpiri (One uses sight to know a ripe Corn,trying to pinch and peep is just gluttony).


After all Onye mba ka ana amalu ogodo Mkpu na Ani,oburo Onye uno (One can wrap his wound with free flowing wrapper to decieve outsiders,but you brethren know the exact place you have sour).


I always shout with the principle of Okuko that rave when Kite took the Chic away, and when asked,she said it is not for the Kite to drop the Chic , but for the world to serve as witness that she is not a bad mother who devour her own child.


Then those who are sentimentally blind said "Odera allow the man to put in time before you judge him",but as a Political Analyst,as Projector of good Leadership,I know how a Bad Governance debut,so I kept shouting and pontificating but people kept having hope just because every 3 days the then Governor will invite,sorry not invite,will sponsor some Caucasian and or ASIAN BANDITS who will come with suit,eat our money , do census on our girls supplied by ABS (ANAMBARA BROADCASTING SERVICE) known as CUCUMBER STATION or SERVING OUR GIRLS  ,through a Channel they created called ABS PAGEANT  turned ABS to Praise hyping and kept supplying Umu Nwa to Staff and well to do Randy Men of the state...


They  manage the Akwuna business under Beauty contest,even though we did an expose,the Governor felt that the canal supply of the Station is better than the retrogressive production they Emit, infact ABS then ,I can't tell for now ,but then can only be watched on Black and White TV because Color TV can't locate it ,the only thing alive in ABS station then was Caress whispers presented by magic Finger and it was a Radio program, but coming back from digression..all the MOU signed never see light of the day as it was done just to bamboozle the masses.


Then the Government that wasn't Broken (According to Professor) hired more SA than Politicians hires crowd for campaign.


Sir,I was worried because I swear that OBIANO was and will remain the worst Governor for the state,then I started panicking when I see the deviating style of the incumbent, I started crying because it will make me to apologise to OBIANO,now it is almost evident that I owe Apology,I have made peace with self that I owe somebody APOLOGY and sooner the better, Kam welu ndum melu ife , after all Next to Bad Governance is Catastrophic Governance.


Sir,I am grateful because you are making it possible to note na ANAMBRA abago One chance and I love it because I started shouting when you truly believe it wasn't Broken and you see no reason trying TO FIX IT,so now you started making our businesses to go BROKE in capital letters,now that every department of the Government printed SEAL STICKER to seal Shops , businesses and houses ,even SIGNATE nwekwulu Seal paste ,which in real sense the only thing ADVERT company has is to remove offending or unpaid Signpost or use sticker and seal same sign post ,never to seal business..same with Waste disposal,they can only stop evacuating refuse on the property of debtors and not acting like Touts and Judges ,but in a state Govern by a professor,the Bill board control is sealing businesses just because we don't have Lawyers who studied Laws and can sue the Government for everything they ever earned as ALLOCATION and hand same over to the intimidated businesses.


Sir,I also want to thank you for stacking ANAMBRA VIGILANTE SERVICES behind Government house OKA whereas Kidnappers are free to run around the State unchallenged since the Police have been chased away from duties by same and it was unethical security that can match ferocity with the mayhem purveyors ,so the AVG that are supposed to be spread round the state where they will be coordinating with Town VIGILANTE are not put to proper patrol,Ife na ebe ka na ebe and hard truth is that Christmas this Year bu odinaka Chukwu.


Sir, we are witnessing FLAG OFF of ROADS which you said and I quote "IT IS NOT BROKEN,NO NEED TO FIX IT",but now I can see you flagging it off again ,same way Akpofue flagged them off and ended up doing none ,same way he signed over 2850 MOU and implemented none,now that you have started flag off with same AKPOFUE style,I am happy that you are admitting that you lied when you swear it is not BROKEN, as it is shattered.


My only concern is replacing U-AYA used by AKPOFUE with REFLECTIVE JACKET adorning Boys who took over intimidating and ultra harassing of innocent Citizens,so ayacha Ndi UGM, then ayakwa Government REFLECTIVE jackets?.


Now akana agba oso Tax, then ebulukwa Sealing of Business premises landia, all in a State that was shattered,though you said "It's not Broken".


I just want to assure you that not long from now ,many goons will sow the same REFLECTIVE jackets,so while the Government empowered is collecting from one side ,Ndi Agbero will be collecting from another and be rest assured that EBUNU ga ezute Ndi kpu Aturu.


Before I Jog off , Sir,may I remind you that many Contractors worked on Anambra road,hired by Anambara Governor and they are yet to he paid .


Sir,the Job they did wasn't for Obiano but for ANAMBRA and on Anambra road,as we know and agree that Government is CONTINUUM,that you inherited asses and liabilities,those contractors are being owed by the state which you inherited and should make effort to pay them,I will come up with comprehensive details on the Contracts, roads and other designation.


I am Mazi Odera POg JP Voice of the Voiceless, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na onwu agaghi egbunwu ya, Akua Aka egenti Ndi Egede, Voice of the oppressed,Pen of the god's.

No comments:

Post a Comment