Saturday, May 13, 2023

 WHEN GOD STAND for NDIGBO,THEY ARE THE WINNERS by POg.


In a time like this when the pendulum is swinging inconsistency,when the gravel is rising blood pressure instead of raising hopes,when situations are hopeless, especially for NDIGBO, that's when Mpa Nnukwu plays his Harmonica which sounds like orchestra,just like he did when Goliath was gallivanting ,mortally and orally causing Isrealites to defecate on selves,that was when God of 11th hours rose as he has a word and we chant same , especially if you are Onye Ceremesi not just an ANGLICAN,it said "Atula Egwu gi Kam nonyele,Elena Anya gburugburu na ujo ,nihi na mu onyem bu Chineke gi,nga gabagi Ume,nga enyere gi aka,nga eji Aka nri nke ezi omume ,kwagidegi"( Fear not for I am with you ,do not look round in shudders and desperation, Because I am the Lord your God ,I will help you,I will strengthen you ,I will use my right hand which is fist of Glory to uphold you).


When NDIGBO looked at the Lopsided treaties weaved around them to cause them continual pains ,we take solace on the wise saying of Ndi Egede which provides "Oji Onye na Ani ,ji onwe ya "(When you Hold somebody on the Canvas in WWE Fashion,you must be down as well , because if you get up ,he gets up ),the nation by parochial reasoning decides to form a strangulation hold on the Neck of Ndigbo,though they know that the grace to take this nation out of the Labyrinth lay in the hands of Ndigbo,not because they are best suited or more educated,but because forces of Creation made it so,same way it made the Sheep's of Jacob to keep multiplying while that of Laban was dwindling.


That's God and his Arithmetic and you can't wrestle with him ,he said boldly as it was written "JACOB I LOVE ,ESAU I HATE " ,He makes no APOLOGIES and you can't unseat him as he is seated as ancient of days and principality of all POTENTATES .


Same way he made the Departing Isrealites to have Sun by day ,Moon by night and he stopped the pursuers which are Egyptian with whirlwind but when the pursuers swear an allegiance to the King that they will spar with God ,God simply use them as Fish Feed just because he can and the wand of exercising such franchise is still with God.


When God wants to work ,he uses person and the person may be irrelevant,he did it with David who was never a Soldier and he bested a General,a MIGHTY Man in Valour,a Man before Men ,simply shepherd boy called David sang him the Benedictus and made him end of an Era.


Who is God going to use?.. we don't know but he told me na Obinigwe no na  his duty post .


God saw the famine he created and which will come in years to come and he sent Forte Joseph to go through rigorous life style to get close to where God will use him ,he made him a Prisoner and he was closer to be made a Prime minister ,he was Primed and he ministered in Egypt the citadel of global civilization,that's God carrying out acrobatics ways which is higher than our etiliogwu manovers.


When Isrealites had no hope just like it was before Goliath,he send Help and I trust him that even at the twilight of tough turf that he will send his Angel in Human Form and the person always rise like PHOENIX just like Moses rose from obscurity to security and back to unknown then the known,such may be his Choice of our redemption from this predicament ,but one can only try to interpret God ,but his ways come like turret.


Abu 215- Jis'ike! asula ngongo.


Courage, brother! do not stumble.


Verse 1

Jis'ike! asula ngongo

M'uzọ-gi gba ochichi;

Ihe di gedu ndi nwayọ:

Tukwasi Chuku obi!


When Gehazi the servant of ELISHA saw the battalions encamped around them to humiliate the prophet,his heart fainted just because he saw the present circumstance,but ELISHA prayed for his eyes to be opened and he saw that those that were with them are more than those against them.


I want to assure us Ndi Igbo South East to give meaning to this ..


Abu 160- Nuria onu nim'Onye-nw'ayi.


Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice.


Verse 1

Nuri onu nim'Onye-nw'ayi,

Unu ndi obi-ha di nma;

Unu ndi rota-kwa-ra Ya

Si nwuta na ir'uju la!


Kọrọs:-

Nuria! Nuria!

Nuria onu nim'Onye-nw'ayi.

Nuria! Nuria!

Nuria onu nim'Onye-nw'ayi.


Verse 2

Nuria n'ihi n'Ọ bu Eze,

Nachi n'uwa na n'el'igwé;

Ọ ji okwu-Ya ke ihe,

Ọ b'Onye-ngbaputa d'ike...


Let's our heart not fainted,let's not muted in our mind ,if God is still alive and watching the affairs of Men ,he said stand still and watch him do his God work and waoooo the world .


Finally,as I grab my EKPERE na Abu to go to his presence,may I share this Song with you ..


The Old Rugged Cross

/

Lyrics

On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross

The emblem of suffering and shame

And I love that old cross where the dearest and best

For a world of lost sinners was slain

So I'll cherish the old rugged cross (rugged cross)

Till my trophies at last I lay down

I will cling to the old rugged cross

And exchange it some day for a crown

To the old rugged cross I will ever be true

It's shame and reproach gladly bear

Then he'll call me some day to my home far away

Where his glory forever I'll share

And I'll cherish the old rugged cross (rugged cross)

Till my trophies at last I lay down

And I will cling to the old rugged cross

And exchange it some day for a crown

I will cling to the old rugged cross

And exchange it some day for a crown


I remain Mazi Odera POg JP, LAST BORN MPA NNUKWU.


No comments:

Post a Comment