Friday, May 5, 2023

 FRIDAY PALLIATIVE REPORT TO THE GOVERNOR of MY STATE by BA (BLOCKED ADVISER) POg.


Greetings through proxy my Governor,I come just to make haste and drop SITREP ( Situation Reports) before even my face will be blocked as well .


Sir , there was ANAMBRA MAINTAINANCE AGENCY established by ANIDS Government,they have all the Road Maintainance gadgets with Catapillars handed over to Willie and may be Willie to you but as the assets and inventory handed to you is in secret,I can't tell what and what was handed or removed.


I am hearing with side ear that everything inside it have being sold off ,I am talking about BILLION NAIRA equipments ,well ,I know you can't just let it slide, because Oke adiro eri ife Onye mu Anya .


I complained about the GEN SETS used by Willie to power the Street lights and on his exit,those Genset disappeared,and I am confused because it is our money and Government should be continuum and we can't allow people to picket our properties like ife Onye anataro Army.


Sir ,I heard that NATIONAL LIGHT NEWS PAPER,the only News Print owned and operated by the state is about to be dissolved and plundered...


Oga ,ekwekwona ka omee ,the die is cast but please do not have a hand in that death...if you don't like them,just change a working Management,we can be selling our collective plus .


Sir, there is this session that helps GOVERNOR who wants to do well , organize a Meet the Press and have Town hall with them ,not those locals who fear and tremble before the state ,but News HUNCHO from out of state and they will tell you in actual what the street have in mind for you.


I won't talk about the AIRPORT again,let all the Runway lights be Blind and let it look like a desolate place ,kedu nke Udene na Barber?


I remain Mazi Odera POg JP, BLOCKED UNPAID SPECIAL ADVISER ON GOOD GOVERNANCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment