Thursday, June 15, 2023

 EKWULOBIA GOVERNMENT PLANNED DISASTER,the Trembling of the gods by Mkpisi.


Dear Members of Gov SOLUDO Team ,I come to you with a personal observation on the happenings around Ekwulobia,I would've made it Secret MEMO to the Governor but since he Blocked me on Whatsapp ,my choices are clear and simple,so you can reach him or leave him ,my problem is to say what I witnessed and move on .


I went to Ekwulobia on a FACT FINDING MISSION which was a result of private mails I got after I wrote a piece on the Fly over that is on going at Ekwulobia ,the intruding evidence did not do Justice to the Video I watched,so I went on SELF SPONSORED FACT FINDING MISSION because I believe na Show me bu Gosim and my father will say "Nkem Furu na Anya but eziokwu ,Nkem Nuru na Nti bu Asi".


I thought the Governor or say the Engineers removed very few attachments extended on the Road that are causing Hold Up , but what I saw is purely act of complete capitulation of EKWULOBIA city Center.


Sure they have Hold up at that Junction leading to OKOH,UGAH,NANKA which is the three Roads at that ROUND ABOUT,that same place brings the Glamour of the town, Inshort that Ekwulobia Market and it's environment makes Ekwulobia a CITY of RESOURCE.


I WONDER the brand of ENGINEERS and Architect that work with this Government, during the days of ANIDS there are more crushing Hold up at Nwagu AGULU, gridlock is Always the order of the day during occasion,I know that the Government have the resources to build one Okwabe Ikwube just like AKPOKUE built monument of CEMENT (DANGOTE not even IBETO CEMENT) along the Road heading to ENUGWU,at AMAOBIA,KWATA and AROMA but they didn't maybe because of the crushing pains it will cause on the Traders trading around the AREA.


The Government of Peter Obi powered by ANIDS and driven by the Best Architect East of the Niger ,ARC Caristus Ilozumba known as Ogbuwalu Uzo na ime ofia,which was Title given to him for creating too many roads in the state,and he is known as Grand MASTER of creating ROAD SPURS,the man wore his thinking Cap and be created SPURS all around NWAGU AGULU and seperated Road user heading to many places and decongested AGULU.


When this kind of scenario comes up in a Progressive environment and Government that has the interest of his People at Heart ,the best Option will be to Consult the Man who made NWAGU AGULU look like walk in a Park,the Government should have Consulted or hired Arc Ilozumba as a Pure Consultant,he would've created SPURS at EKWULOBIA as he did at NWAGU than this bullying down entire City center,I don't know the kind of compensation that will revive the down casted spirit of the Victims I saw on ground at Ekwulobia,the destruction is more massive,more harmful that what UGM will ever do to that Region.


Please,it's not late ,most of the Building brought down is not necessary,the road can be recreated by a great engineer or Architect,but what is ongoing is complete Mess .


If you see Residential buildings they pulled down ,FILLING STATIONS mauled down Without mercies,you will wonder who is the Architect that advised erecting Bridge at that Spot.


What i will advise is to compensate the owners of the destroyed properties, rebuild it for them ,then Bring in a tested Architect to create spurs, touch the Road a bit and return peace or mind and Future to Ekwulobia,this is ALAIGBO , if Onye Ochichi should do this to his Subjects,what then can we say oburu na Ndi State Ozo eme the same thing to us ?.


Jisos na aso ede and we should know na Obodo melu Ntipia and the Government should not bring a Crucifix to crucify his Struggling citizens.


Mazi Odera POg JP 

No comments:

Post a Comment