Monday, June 5, 2023

 Anambra politics, SOLUDO has begining to get his POLITICS ticking by POg.


Just this Morning,I read one write up about Hon Somto Udeze who is from Ogbaru, representing Anambra North in AHSA ,that he has defected from PDP to APGA.


I didn't take it as anything,but once I saw the unprovoked, Jaundiced maligning from uninterested Butchers of Anambra state ,I said wait a minute , something Precious and good must have provoked many hands who hired the heckling.


I start to look deep into who is Somto? My discovery is very tactical..


1)Gov SOLUDO who just seem to have waking up from great Leadership slumber and seen the POLITICAL chess board in ANAMBRA,where he started giving desired attention to our tattered and battered roads,where he tactically removed worms eating up Government purses including those who dealt with our IGR with personal POS ,and after SOLUDO brought APGA under the hands of Younger generation,even though I doesn't like the strategy of giving the position to the branded Youths,but I saw that he is making use of those who he knew will serve him and also Man the Party fairer.


2) it is the turn of Anambra North to present a Speaker,and before now ,the surviving Legislators from that side in the house who returned and are eligible to contest for speakership,are all Okpa adi,aka adi , and 


3) I was banking that speakership may shift to CENTRAL where at least we have somebody who is from APGA and with ability to man the position.


4) Many eyes have wandered away from Anambara North because they don't have a serious or should I say Worthy Member from the North to take the position, because Speakership can't be given to Onye Ntaraka,even if na Mmadu anorozi at all ..


Now seems that Prof SOLUDO,Okay let me remove Prof from his Name and start calling him Gov SOLUDO,infact since his name started taking traction as Gov SOLUDO and not Professor SOLUDO,he have started doing the right things,which I will beat my chest and say that he seem to have the flair of good outing so far,maybe he Governing and not Professing.


Now that he brought Honorable Somto Udeze into APGA the ruling party,it is now pertinent that ANAMBRA NORTH is back to contention with a man who is sound from Center to circumference,if not that APGA Government ka gim Ugwo,I would've bought a very Fair sized Okuko Abuke and head Straight to Isuofia on weekend to pay homage to Gov SOLUDO because he has shown tactical Capacity,but I will be waiting ka fa kwugodum the ugwo fa jim.


Now let me go and rest with Anu Nchi with Okporoko  na NNOBI as Ndi Anambra North is not just back to contention,but they come back with Capacity extra ordinary and that Gov SOLUDO is now back in play ..


I am Mazi Odera POg JP and I come with my Baseball Bat,just Incase there will be need for it .


No comments:

Post a Comment