Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Anambara Miracle Centers

 PROF KATE OMENGHA , your attention is needed on Gov Soludo indictment,written by MazI Odera POg JP.


On Sunday the 19th July 2026 ,during the 70th Birthday anniversary of Dr Cosmas Omenugha ,the Governor of Anambara State Prof Charles Soludo alleged that Prof Kate Omenugha told him she closed down Magic Cheating center, known as Miracle Centers in ANAMBRA State ,a Toxic point developed by APC , Commissoned by Gov Umahi , former Ebonyi State Governor who build Airport at cost of 42 Billion and the only activity recorded in the Airport is Church services.

Not to talk about Phisotherapist sessions and other details that begged for clarification.


Same Governor who called Prof Charles Soludo his brother in blood and Progressive disaster,he also dragged the message to HARD CORE tribalist on Air called Seun Okinbaloye,where they always discuss Peter Obi from Prism of Mad mind .


Seun Okinbaloye is seen Igbo POLITICS as challenge to YOROBA illusion ,so his hatred for Peter Obi and preference to Tinubu is ethically shaped,and hardcore bigotry in ethnical jaundice. He knew that Peter is a Million miles ahead of any other person in present Africa.


BTW(Back to Words ) Governor Soludo said Kate Omenugha told him that she closed 486 Miracle centers as she resume under Gov Obiano as Commissioner for Education.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1hrC0S87Vo


Now with Sportsmanship spirit,also with Idenna and Ada ide flair ,may I step in with subtle and dedicated mind ,as I ask Professor Kate Omenugha to come out and collaborate the claim or correct same by setting the record straight.


I give her 7 days and or 2 Eke Market days to rebute or collaborate what Prof Soludo said about the Center.


1) Did she close any Miracle Center in the state ?


A) If she closed it ,she should give us the names and addresses,so we can shame Peter Obi correctly.


B) She should not give fictitious names ,as we shall investigate the names even to the students that benefited and the owners,so we need the full addresses of the place .


Dear Kate Omenugha,after the expiration of the window and you refuses to concur with evidence of deny the message from Gov Soludo,then I will dig deep into your tenure as Commissioner during Gov Obiano,I can be thorough and I get results that seems so hidden.


I will delve into your tenure as acting VC of COOU,then I will look so deep into the VC position and process ,the exams and how the 5th became the 1st.


Thanks as we await the exposition of Mr Peter Obi,or kwanu clarification of the lies ,if not,óhú na Ógódó ga eke Nsi with Mazi Odera POg JP.


I remain Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Minority opinion writer na mpaghara anyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment