Thursday, November 28, 2019

2021 Bells..

Melting the meeting with Dr Maduka of Umuchukwu by Mazi Odera POg JP.

Just after he was adorned with an Award by Igbere TV In Abuja, it became absolute necessary that we look a bit closer at the Man whose recent internet domineering is sending shocks and waves round the state. 

His name was sailing on the Water like waves with serious cacophony renting the Political Air,forcing one to conclude "Oburu na Nwokea anaghi eme ife, imalu na ife na emeya" (The man must be Rain maker or Thunder maker to draw such tension in the cabals of Political hooters). 

His name does it draw Bad blood to Political Hunters? Or raise hope toward the Hopeless situation of our state that has been yoked with fetters of Rafter?. 

Like my old man said "Onye ju ogwugwu, onuru Udo", We met with him and we laid it on the table, so we can lay the rumors to rest, the fears allayed, the Hopes brightened.. 

Come with us for the session between Gentle Dr Maduka and Gentle Pen of the gods (POg) also called Mkpisi Ndi Egede..a meeting of gentle souls.. 

Dr Maduka, we give you all protocols and since we observe  You  are excitingly busy, we will make haste by hitting the Nail on the provided TAP.. 

Sir, your name and Introduction has taking a new breezing Turn on Social Media, as one of the people who will Aspire to take back our state from whatever remnant that will be spared come 2021, we want to ask, are you contesting for ANAMBARA GUBER 2021 and under which Platform?..

Dr Maduka reacts... Mazi Odera, thanks for doing what you do best, investigating News and reporting same, which we all appreciate.. I want to be Honest, may be Politically I might not sound right, but I will give my best honest and sincere answers... 

Yes, I am coming back to help and rebuild my state, not just to contest... Let me explain, I know my state has lots of potential, we are the Gateway to South East and there are Capable and able Male also Female, power brokers, well connected internationally, we are Light of the Nation and nobody can take that away from us, so it is time we bring a different brand of Governance that will harmonize the good things in the State and spread same to South East. 

I observe that mostly in Nigeria, people wants to be Governor, not for what they will do to better humanity or recreate what will better the Citizens, they wants to be Governor, so they will retire in affluence, but I want to assure Ndi be anyi, na mu bu Dr Godwin Maduka Nwa Umuchukwu, a PAIN CARE Doctor living in Las Vegas is coming to heal the Pains of Ndi Anambara.

So it not to Contest, but to heal the pains. 

I am not coming to make promises or give reasons why I did not succeed in bringing back great Governance, I am coming because it's a burden on me to bring to us, American standard.

It is time we bring America back home,when I say AMERICA, I mean the good things we lack such as Quality Roads, Great Education, Security, Good Health.. With the above, others will fall in place and building of a Western Nation will be done without fanfare and Bill boards declaration and distraction. 

I am not coming to take the security Vote, or make wealth, by his grace adigom ka Nwoke kwesiri idi, so what I will bring if Ndi Anambara allow me by giving me the Cross to bear the pains, is to make sure that every penny that comes for the state is used for the state and not for Frivorities. 

I gave my Home Town a tip of good life and the smiles it brought to thier faces makes me to know that it will give a wider smile when it is replicated in Anambra as a State. 

Other Governors take Security Votes to America, but Lion of Africa will bring back Security, funds from America, merge it with the one here and my only plan is to replicate what I am did in my Town in Anambara state. 

Let me also explain, I have painstakingly investigated all the former Governors that Governed Anambara and I know why many failed, then I studied  how Peter Obi was able to better the History of  Governance, so my game plan is to use PETER OBI'S style, combine it with my own and the one I brought from America, then better PETERS record.

 The Governor that comes after me will also beat mine and our Citizens will be reaping the Dividend of what we did with thier Patrimony.

Outside Politics, money suppose to be made from West, brought home to help and build ours, but some people raid our collective purses, take it to West and left our place bleeding. 

It never even occur to them to invest it back home where it will have value, better lives and place the person on people's good wishes. 

Taking your money Overseas doesn't add anything, just like emptying Bottle water into the Ocean, nobody will know you did that, those that saw you in the act, will think your sanity is a suspect. 

I don't like the idea of Politics of taking away the hope and future, I want to bring Politics of Building a better Future and giving Hope and smile to our people. 

POg... Sir, you sound Optimistic, same with others who came back with such Ideas, but after Voting thm into power, the status quo will indoctrinate them into towing the path that led them into the same Bad policies and noise without result .. Sir.. 

Here he cuts in... POg, let me make it clear for you.. I said at the beginning that I studied all previous Governors and knew why they fail and why those that succeeded did..

 Let me use OKWUTE as focal point.. He did brilliantly well because he was made, he is Rich, he came to dinner well fed, so he wasn't looking for what to eat, he came to make sure that everybody were fed well, that nobody takes triple portion, which if he had entered Dinning Hall hungry, they would've laden his plate and while eating, hiding away the ones he will take home, he won't be alert to observe that while he is packing his, the servers are also packing, and the masses who are suppose to be Fed goes home with empty stomach. 

So I am coming myself from same angle, not only well Fed, but with Coolers of surplus food at the Booth of the Car, incase while sharing, the food did not go round, then mine comes handy, and note, I won't be at the High table while Dinner is served, I will be going round, from kitchen to Hall just to make sure that things are done correctly, you know that anybody caught doing the wrong thing will only get changed to where he or she will have to help but not causing confusion. 

I assure you na Dr Maduka, the son of a very Poor man na Umuchukwu, akwadolum ofuma, I am not coming to make promises, Peter did not make promises, he simply delivered Dividends and that is what makes his style which I will borrow interesting. 

I built myself up from ground Zero in land of the Wise, I left Nigeria as an Adult after I have suffered Poverty like no other, after I have served as Palmwine Tapper and have fallen from Palm tree 7 times, so I know the pains of Poverty, that was why I became a PAIN HEALER in United States with 6 Mega Hospitals, I built from scratch that are doing extremely well. 

But I won't be enjoying while the same thing that drove me away remains and humbling my people and I stay in Las Vegas enjoying, the good Lord who gave me wealth will not have mercy on me. 

That is why I want to come to my state and Heal the pain..... 

Stay tuned for continued version... 
My Old woman will say "OFE di Oku bu nwayo ka eji aracha ya" (Sweet and very Hot Soup can be enjoyed with slow measure). 

Also next on conclusion of the Chat, will include the SIDE Steps so far, the Bad steps, the bad calls, the ways that led to Political disaster as we expirienced in cause of doing our jobs as Political Consultants. 

Some good products gets tainted when stored at EBOLA sites.. 

We are simply the Pen of the gods and we speak the language of the Initiates.. 

Our duty is to present facts as it is without iku ya mmiri, as it contained in our Philosophy  "Truth is our standard, accept it with good faith or i make sure it goes down the right track or the wrong one". 

This is Mazi Odera POg JP strolling along Ama Good evening na Abuja, just for sightseeing, no ill intention. 

While we WATCH the Aspirants that will turn to Candidates toward ANAMBARA our Dear state, be rest assured that we have our Eyes on all the Serious Contenders, as for Ndi Ejirim Guzie, we are not worried, the right to Contest is not like Hate speech.. 

We will zoom our Lenses at EZEMO na UMUCHU. 

The Lady with a Midas Touch, I Mean the same that love to retire redundant and backward Politicians from Line up, that's a Senator with EFFECT..

 Then suddenly i saw the gods rushing like a whirlwind, they flew with Speed of a Bullet and I Mazi Odera, Mkpisi Ndi Egede stuck my ANUNUEBE between my THIGH and flew after them, because I know that when such event happens,the gods have an Introduction, as we race, suddenly they stopped without warning and IKEOTUONYE turned round and say to me MKPISI, this is AMESI Town... 

What do you think?... 

Chei, this comes when the gods wants to push me into the Deep of Initiates, when they want to communicate but wants me to do the unraveling, now I have a Non defined Job from the gods and who am I that I won't step down to the town and sneak around to know what the gods saw that I am yet to see.. 

Stay tuned for we toe the Paths even Angels fear to thread. 

This is Mazi Odera POg JP, onye Nu, Okoru nwanne ya na South East... 

Stay tuned for we are the ones that plays OJADIKE with Finesse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment