Monday, November 11, 2019

Silent Dinge on...

Monday ABANTUGHARI, the Ostrich and burying his head in the Sand by Mazi Odera POg JP.

What I love about Ostrich is her reasonable Stupidity, when she wants to hide, She will bury her head in the Sand, with her entire body protruding like Okwabe IKWUBE (Anthill).

That was what I had at the Back of my mind, when I watch from the archives of Facebook, when that Pastor that is as Tall as Goliath called TUNDE BAKARE and his band of Naysayers who believe that GEJ was so close to the Most Hated tribe, the people living Eastern side of the Nation. 

So they got together and swore that for the IGBONESS of his name,He must go,so they raised a British sponsored protest, which include that BAG OF RICE that cost about 7K, they shouted it is too high. 

They said they have Cloned a Messiah that will drop it to 1,500 Per Bag.. 

They said that Fuel costing us 97 Naira for Litre is abomination.

They cried they have an already made Savior that will Peg it at 20 Naira per litre. 

They said FUEL SUBSIDY is a crime that must be stopped, they gave us one who removed subsidy and replace same with Fleet of Unsubsidized Hike and pay off that tripled what we had prior. 

They cried that exchanging Naira to dollar at 150 is unacceptable. 

Since they have Messiah that will translate the price to 1 Naira to 1 Dollar. 

GOV Fashola cried that any Government that did not FIX Light and Power under 6 months, must be stoned.

He has been blessed to Give us that Fulfillment, and he is on his 5th Year on it, don't ask me how far, ask him or the Nay sayers.. 

The High rating of Checkmating corruption has a high Cymbal, but as we speak, it seems corrupting has taking a PHD in the Nation.

We have a Nation, a Republican that is great with combined putridical Decadence and Uporopoto.

Then it gets so entertaining that, we are Chicken, they are pursuer, and as we throttle away in twisted escape, they are stumbling with bruises all over thier Sore and morbid Skin.

I am so confused today.. I want somebody who will help a brother..

Help a brother Here.... I Mazi Odera POg JP is A Wailer, a big Wailer to be Candid.. 

I bought DATA 10GB and within 1 week it is exhausted..... Please how many years does that of "APC BABA IS Walking" last?..

I send TEXT MESSAGES and they charge me 8 Naira against the Original 4 Naira..... How much do they charge APC and the Naysayers?..

Calling Credit evaporate from my phone, it just disappear without me making calls, I hope it enters into the phones of the Believers!!!? 

AS A WAILER.... I always met over 60 Police Check points from LAGOS TO BENIN... do they also stop those APC MEMBERS?..Or they choose only the Wailers?. 

There are Rascal SARS at two Check points along ORE heading to ONUICHA and they enjoy total harassment, embarrassment and tormenting of any IGBO young Boys or any Igbo own Clean Car, they will almost stripe you naked, go through your Phones in search of Financial transactions that will make them know how much Ransom you must pay to them, may be because you are Igbo... My worries is, they have not asked anybody if you are 5% or part of the 97%. 

AS A WAILER... I bought Bag of  RICE @25K as against 7K it use to be under PDP.. how much does APC MEMBERS buy thier own?..

Light has gone on Vacation in my Area for weeks, and I looked at the houses of the staunch believers in the current system, lo and behold, they lay in Darkness with us.. 

I simply wants to make and understand COMMON SENSE..when sense is never Common..

Mazi Odera POg JP feeling sad that the original spirit of biri Kam biri, is gone for good. 

1 comment:

  1. mkpisi egede you've said it all, you are really saying it as it

    ReplyDelete