Monday, July 27, 2020

Dissecting ANAMBARA as it Boil by SAGG..



Greetings my Governor Chief Willie Obiano, Akpokue Dike Aguleri & Senator Ifeanyi Patrick Ubah, Ebubechukwu Uzo Nnew..

I come to my Governor as his Special Adviser on Good Governance (UNPAID), then to Senator Ubah as a Friend and as Ogbonge Political consultant, who can tell one unhidden truth just for posterity sake. 

I am not holding brief for anybody nor will I hold one tomorrow, my own is to render advise that will benefit the state and friends.
Like we all know na Abum Dibia onu Ike, adirom agbalu Ekperima afa (Because of my Gong amplified Voice, I don't do divination for Crook, because even neighbors will hear the hidden future as I narrate according to the dictates of Ndi Egede). 

My Governor, I read the shocking and amateurish move against Igwe Ukwuru as spread by the Commissioner for Information , it is not worthy of coming from a state Government, even though some of your advisers will advise you that attack is the best Form of defense, but they all have something at stake, at least to pacify you and earn some money with accolades, but me, as you know that I work without PAY, even when it is glaring that I BEST majority of those Minion that littered the Government corridor, which I know and you also know that outside the Original debt of HILUX and the Money that is hanging since 2013, that I am entitled to my Full payment as Special Adviser on Good Governance from the inception of the Government,, 2014 to Date , with all the accrued benefits... But that is discussion of another day or during the days of EFCC...
One thing I believe is Onye Ugwo nusia Ogu, okwua Ugwo Oji... Let's move on...

Sir, the Move to Suspend Igwe Ukwulu for his ANTI GOVERNMENT utterances will cause more harm than good, let me explain.

Already there is Bad blood between you and Eze na Ukpo and many others, you know the man is not Egwu achi Utaba na aka welu agba, him alone is Sufficient headache, so giving him allies on platter is not Political Savvy , nor fair and not meaningful to you.

That is miscalculation, a Political minus and administrative Blunder.As many Igwe who are Made and who has what it takes to eat with the gods will choose the side of a Comrade, fa atubalu gi utu ogwu na utu confusion. 

The Igwe made utterances in favor of Prince  Ezeh, which is not favorable to you or your Government , and you stripe him of his Certificate of Igwe...a Bad move.. 

Now the Man on whose account he was stripped of the Igweship may decide to give him every every, build him up to become so powerful that he may have other Poorer Igwe as his disciples.

You would have ignored him, or.. Let me give you Politics that all this weaklings around you don't know and can't teach you.

The game would've been balanced if you have used other IGWE to run him rags, you empower another Igwe or more to always find faults with him and make his Igwe ship appear like Mistake.
 The fight will be fight between Ndi igwe, but now you have temporary dethroned him, you have build him a Sympathy even from those who never liked him.

Many people in the state are not happy, especially with the latest pursuit of IGR by Touts in favor of the Government, that is creating animosity in the State, just know that even the gods are also interested.. 

 Second option, you would've Signed MOU with his Town and send  Earth Movers as if na fa ga awa iyi, that will cool him off and from behind, another Disciple of the Government from the Town will start crying Blue Murder that it is the Igwe that stopped the good work of the Governor, then internal crisis will keep him busy not to have time to talk about you.

Anyway, I will advise,the best way to take away any sympathy from him is for you to pretend you have stepped in and pardon him as a man of Benevolence, then ask the Commissioner to restore him, at least he have seen the powers of the Government..the sympathy he will enjoy will be halved, that is human being for you. 

Moving on ... 
Senator Ubah, eburum bia na Obi gi, I won't talk much because I have understanding with some people very royal to you on this matter..

But you should have listened to voice of reason, there is nothing for you to gain as FA State Chairman, it makes you to appear desperate and it will perforate your chances with the Guber election.

You may have calculated wrongly on how it will aid, but I can tell you that this is a wrong move.

If you wanted to have the FA by the Juggler, you would've presented somebody who has all allegiance to you, sponsor same, that way it will make you appear emaculate and above board, that's what makes Tinubu the Jagaban of all Politicians, he gets what he wanted by proxy. 

This FA Brouhaha , if you ask me, kick this FA job  into touch, as I see from my investigation, it seems to have place you on the wrong barrel of the Governor, you can let this go, conceded this and it throws them off balance and gain you sympathy, then when the actual need arises, it will count in favor.

The election seems flawed in all angle, I will advise you prop up somebody even if it is Chairman of your Football Club or any other, so when the election is scheduled, the person will go for it as unbias Aspirant. 

I am outta here, I am off to see Nurse who will massage this waist that is doing me some how... It is Platonic massaging, if anybody think any other thing, it is not my business but the person who have such corrupt thought.

I am Mazi Odera POg JP, A Special Adviser on Good Governance to Anambara state Governor (UNPAID), Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu and a Man with Obi Church na agbanyeghi.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment