Saturday, July 11, 2020

Mkpisi Whispers..

NOT ON MY WATCH,A Secret but Transparent MEMO to Akpokue from SAGG.

Dear Akpokue, my Governor, the Number one Citizen of the state, I greet you and also greet whatever you hold Sacred that is Sacred in the right way.

Today, I simply wants to bring discussion I heard in Spiritual realm that is troubling to the mind, and as I am your SPECIAL ADVISER ON GOOD GOVERNANCE (UNPAID) I wants to communicate same to you, even though I deserved to be paid for all my works which none of your Kitchen cabinet can't do. 

I started this Job in 2013 and won't stop, until ekwe Amala(Grace is shared), then If i wasn't paid for all my work, including my HILUX and all other Cars accrued for Special Adviser with other emoluments counting from 2014., then and only then should I use the response of GENERAL OJUKWU where he said and I quote "I Will FIGHT AGAIN, IF...".

Sir, as I was enjoying an ASTRAL journey, monitoring Spirts who helps on spraying and spreading the dreaded Corona, just because they felt neglected and they demanded for pacification, so they can cool the risen Temper... When I got to Boundary between NSUGBE and UMUERI, I saw 3 Strange Deities with EYES blazing like sapphire and I wanted to surface and ask them to introduce selves or get out of South East, but when I heard the discussions, I hit my ANUNUEBE hard on my Left hand which is a sign of Stealth War, so I brought out my Seat of IKUKU AMANOYA and sat on Mid air, while I record the discuss..

One whose Nails are perfectly done by Manicurist, said in between fumes "The pisisng Contest between Akpokue and Ezenukpo over the Zone 13 located at the dispute Land of UKPO and ABBA, that contest will give Akpokue more than he can handle"..

Then I heard sparingly angles from the remaining two, one said , Akpokue petitioned Aso Rock to change the location of the Command or give the credit to the Governor.. But the Government availed the Petitions to Eze na UKPO, who fastened the progress and have it commissioned..

The spirits said it  wasn't fun that ENUGWU STATE sent SSG to represent the state during the Commissioning of the Zone 13, Ebonyi sent Deputy Governor, while Anambara the host state sent SA on Security, which pissed the Police Hierarchy off and they note it down with Red Pen and made note under it..

My Governor, I heard that it was because of the pissing Contest that made them remove the Police Academy that was originally domiciled at Aguleri, it was moved to NSUGBE.

The scary part of it is that the spirits were discussing with assured tones about the state dealing with MAGU,the disgraced EFCC Czar, who is now trying to grab any rafter to stay afloat and from all indications, seems the OGA on Top will close his eyes, while be anyi shall be the first place they will turn so many things upside down and create a Hostel in Prison for Ndi Anambara.
As the Man Magu is singing like Cannery Bird at this stage, seems he will vomit more than enough to indict many and it won't be pleasant at all.. 

I wanted to intervene and plead the cause, but adiro ebu onu efe JA, so I stayed cool and calm, but one thing is evident, great Tsunami is about to come down and carry many Folks to Prison, but......out of Digression.. 

The Best way to circumvent the inevitable invasion of the Police with EFCC in Tow into our state , then the people bringing out OGENE, Udu, Ekwe and OJA to celebrate the hounding, is.. 

Come back to ground Zero,, what I told you months ago when you came back from our Houston Office after the usual monthly time out, where I told you to sack all this empty sycophants milling around you, who constitute nuisance in all things and all respect. 

Halt the massive individual extortion all grouped under IGR drive, then look for the very Few Men who are not Loved in your Government, but adds perfect Value, ask them to take charge of the IGR, that will rebuild the tartar in the system. 

Then stop this glorifying waste of resources called another SIGNATURE Project which is currently sighting at UMUERI and called ANAMBRA CARGO HAIRPORT.. 

Just go back to maninating our Roads and building New ones, that is what every Okeke, Nnamdi and even Ifeanyi uses everyday, it blesses souls everyday and people can testify in your favor when they have Roads without Gullies and or POT HOLES. 

When you tarred those Roads or maintain the existing ones, you will gain Favors of the gods and humanity.,but building the HAIRPORT that is not within the reach of over 89% of the Citizens, meaning it won't make sense to the state. 

Only the Elites and Rich men will benefit off the HAIRPORT, what you need now is the Love and approval of the Masses and not glorification of the Elites. 
As it is, you can't survive trying to be in competition with anybody, including past Government. 

Sir, your Government is not completely insolvent, you just need to remove the Worms in your Government, inject workable souls and Upgrade the old ones on whose shoulder you derive some confidence and Powers... 
The sooner the better.. 

I am Mazi Odera POg JP, Your SPECIAL ADVISER ON GOOD GOVERNANCE without PAY, The Last Born Mpa Nnukwu and advocate of the Ndi kwe na Ndi Ekweghi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment