Sunday, July 19, 2020

Okwute at 59

The ICONIC 59th and roasting a Legend by Mazi Odera POg. 

I am sure that the day he was conceived, the Angels danced Azonto.
The day he was delivered the Doctors Nurses must have sang "
Joy to the world, the Man is come
Let Alaigbo receive her King
Let every state prepare Him room
And Heaven and nature sing
And Heaven and nature sing
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing"..

He was Born without Gold, Marrs and Frankincense presented, because he is Man, but he was given Charismatic approval by Host of Heaven.

He was created to appear Calm but extremely calculative, he was giving a Feminine Voice to confuse his enemies but behind that Voice is energetic, principle being.

He has resolutions that can't be bent nor buried.

He grew up like other Kids but unlike other kids, he has a wonderful gift of success, while others have wonderful gift of Showmanship.

As Last Born Mpa Nnukwu that I am, I want to say that while Reading Report Cards of World Leaders, the least are those with 21,000 pages of petition against them, but when I got to Sir, Chief, Dr Peter Gregory Obi I saw only 1 Page of petion and only 2 paragraphs writing on it..
1) He has Aka Gum
2)Why did he gave us Adaka na onu Enwe.

That must be why his file is on the table of Mpa Nnukwu instead of na Library.

Well, I just want to say Happy 59 worthy Birthday, I wanted to ask, should we expect some Iku Ngaji na Eze, then I remember na adiro Amu aka ekpe na Nka.

The only consolation is that he left a legacy..
As  trader he traded with perfection.
As a Banker, he banked better than trained banker.
As a Husband, ifugodi ndibeya, then you confirm.
As a Leader, he carved niche for himself, sorry, that is wrong.. As a leader he built a new height for leadership which no African wants to pursue, because it is a height that is impossible to attain.
Only he set Record which only him can surpass, I saw one of the incoming Aspirants that will get so close, but that is discussion for another topic. 

Hate him or like him, he is on God's good book, fighting him is a brick and Big mistake, ask those who fought and impeached him, all entered Political Menopause.

It's like bullying me, which I will report to Mpa Nnukwu and he will Bully you back.

Happy Birthday Okwute Ndigbo, the Political Tentacle of South East, the Man on whose head the redemption of Nigeria lies..

If not that today is his Birthday I would've remind him to tell his CKC buddy,ONUICHA grown up pal, Fidelity Associate and brother in Governors Forum, Akpokue Dike to give me back my HILUX (Now I want INNOSON product, AFTER all it is better than Toyota) but I will leave that reminder for ordinary day.

Let me say once again.. Happy Birthday the Political Oracle, Mr Peter Obi.. Okwute Ndigbo.

Yours sincerely Mazi Odera (UNPAID Disciple) 

No comments:

Post a Comment