Sunday, August 29, 2021

ANAMBARA ELECTION, THE PEEK AT CANDIDATES sale pitch by Nwachukwu Ku na aka.

 

Ututu Oma, nke onye chiri nya zelu, without  much ado, I just want to look at  some Candidates sales pitch during this election, Emesia we can also sale out, sorry cash out as Parties will pay us 5K for a Vote and don't forget that the money will be the only benefit for the duration of the Governor, and if you question the lark Lustre perfomnance, I won't intervene if the gods struck you with Ibi.


1) I am  Valentine Ozigbo from Amesi, I felt the Pains of my state where we lack potents and real Vibrant Governance and I am coming to brighten back my State, so it will take back her place at the Nation as the Light of the Nation.

I am the CEO of TRANSCORP Group and I left a legacy, now I am coming with Local and National connections that will reconnect us to better days.. 


Vote for me, a Man who have what it takes, a man with the ability to make Anambara ka ochawapu.


2) Ndi be anyi Afam bu Ebubechukwu Uzo Nnewi, A serving Senator representing Anambra South in the Senate.

I picked a dry leaf and turn same into green leaf.

I have establishment in my state than all other CANDIDATES, not because it is profitable than locating it in other place, but because I believe that my State deserves the best and our people are employed in my establishment which makes me happy and I want to maximize it.


I am coming to make sure that Anambara must be redeemed which was why our Mantra is "Gosim Kam fu na Anya" and we can show you what we have done as individual, so maluzie ka Ose Okwodu di otua, malu ka Main market ga Adi na anyi nodu na isi.. Vote for me and our redemption is guaranteed.


3) I am Prof Godwin Maduka from Umuchukwu, a PAIN  SURGEON living in Las Vegas, if I can Heal the Pains of Ndi America, Nna meeen I am gonna heal the pains APGA afflicted on my state.. Meeen.


I am not coming to make money to buy a house, build my Town, build house in USA or live a good life because adim ime welu Jebe na Oke (I am pregnant before mating).


I believe that our collective pains can be healed which was why I come to you, so we can have an ACCORD and then we can heal the Pains Maka na pain juru the state na Nke ikpe Azua.


4) I am Senator Andy Ubah, I am not asking you to Vote for me as I have asked INEC to do the Voting, thank you.


5) I am Professor Charles Soludo, I graduated with 2.1, Infact I am the only Igbo Man that is educated, I worked last as CBN GOVERNOR and they wouldn't allow me a second Tenure because agurum akwukwo very well.

I want you guys to believe my Speech impeded sponsor and vote for me.


In my Government, I don't want School Cert Holders but Graduates with 2.1 GPA.

Listen to me, as a Professor I can analytically surmise that ANAMBRA IS NOT BROKEN to my Standard, so will bring Continuity.

Vote for my Faction of APGA since that Small Boy from Ezinifite is bent on giving me BP for the Ticket.


6) Ndi be anyi, Abum Nwa Unu Chukwuma Umeoji, I come to rescue the state because it is shattered and I want it rebuild, but they started asking me onye Sim kwue and they said I won't be allowed to bring the Changes that APGA have , a Mantra of IJEBEGO and built around "Promising that Broken Egg is still intact" whereas as a Legislative Hawk,a Law maker I won't be found blabbing like uncultured braggard..

Yes, Anambara is broken and I will fix it.


7) I am Dr Obiora Okonkwo, I own Airline and I want to assure you that Catholic Bishops will Vote for me. 


MNE submits, As we stroll into the last Lap of choosing our next Governor, may we choose carefully or we do as usual by selling our Votes, then the buyer will use 4 years to recoup what was wasted or say what was invested.. And all those while, the Roads will look like Path that lead to Hell, touts will take over our Roads and frustrating IGR will be introduced, frivolous working employment shall be invoked and Hunger will become the Albatros and you all will head to 21 days of prayer and fasting, which everyday the Pastor will collect offering and pledges from the meagre amount needed to hold body and soul together... The way you lay your bed, is how you sleep on it. 

If we plant a Clown, it will fed us with Effort of a CLOWN. 


I remain Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Mkpisi Ndi Egede, Special Adviser on Good Governance, Minority Opinion writer na South East, Nwa Chukwu Ku na aka na ONWU agaghi egbu nwu ya, Dibia Onu Ike adighi agbalu Ekperima afa, Anu Ana agba Egbe ona eme Love, Mazi Odera POg JP. 


No comments:

Post a Comment