Monday, August 23, 2021

Ndi AGULU on amputee Chika Obeleno from OBE village, by Last Born Mpa Nnukwu.

Ndi Agulu, I am unhappy that a case of your Daughter was reported, even if the Mother doesn't appear to be Socialite, how about the Girl that has brighter and unpredicted Future in front of her?.


Of all the Billionaires and Multi millions in Agulu and from Agulu, only one of you called me Yesterday night asking me of what happen to the Girl and how can Help be rendered .


When Okwute Ndigbo called me asking me about the write up and why the Girl is still in the Hospital, I explained to him that somebody is on top of it, but I didn't tell him who, as I was of the Opinion that, if the Girl is discharged from Custody which the Aguleri Born Surgeon that held her with the mother, that the Family will need further help, especially concerning the girls academic life and welfare.


Now that Dr Godwin Maduka has done what no Politician can do, I want to thank Peter Obi "Okwute Ndigbo" for showing interest though a bit late, and also to tell him and Ndi Agulu in General that the Mother of the Girl need food on her table and the girl need to go back to school, they can do it if they choose to. 


I know na Agulu nwelu mmadu and they won't stand Akimbo for another person to come and do the needful again.


Note.. AGULU is the biggest City in Anambara, competing with Nnewi on indigenous Billionaires. 


I am Mazi Odera POg JP and I come with peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment