Sunday, August 22, 2021

Proffesor Godwin Maduka to the ULTIMATE RESCUE by MNE.

 

Even though I have not liked Dr Godwin Maduka, the Pain Doctor from Umuchukwu, maybe for his Flamboyancy, carriage or reasons that is personal, but yesterday 22nd of August, being Sunday He did something that Awed me and changed my perspective of him and his politics.


After reading the post and appeal I made about A girl from AGULU who was shot in error by SARS and was amputated, I made passionate appeal to many Ndi Anambara.. Here is the link..

https://oderaigbo.blogspot.com/2021/08/save-soul.html?m=1


All the people I pleaded with, I made mention of names of Men with Capacity, None responded or pretended not to care, after all the Girl in question wasn't a celebrity, so rescuing her or giving her life is like waste of resources to some, but not Dr Maduka. 


I received a call in the dawn of the Noon from Dr Maduka who ask me for clearer details of the Girl and her Mother, I gave what I had and he ask me for direction to the Hospital which I provided, lo and behold, he put all his Sunday engagement on hold just to rescue this Girl and put smile on her face, a smile the girl won't forget in her life time. 


The day being Sunday Professor MADUKA drove to the Hospital to see for himself the Girl and access the situation.


I was so shocked, despite the fact that the bill hanging on the Girl was above 4 Million Naira, Dr Maduka cleared the Bill and other patients who have outstanding bills and also delayed in the same Hospital, he cleared all this Bills too, and gave them Transport to take them home.


I know what he cleared is in Tens of Millions , and I can say without carrying Water in my mouth that I have seen Men with Capacity, but by this singular doing of Dr Maduka, I can say he has capacity and Humanity at same time. 


If he can abort his mission or forgo rest to save life of somebody that is not related to him, then he can he called to save many things including a distress state. 


Dr Godwin Maduka is the Candidate of ACCORD PARTY and he has shown he can be accorded respect as Custodian of Humanity and care given. 


It was said he is a Pain Doctor, now I can confirm that he is truly a Pain killer with A Staff. 


What a Sunday for this families, what a relief, what a Man, what he did to Umuchukwu is what he extended to AGULU now, in a little prose one can say he goes beyond boundaries and bound to heal Pains, a plus in the search for the Redemption the state seek. 


Now this is what is called RICH Man with Charitable mind.


DR MADUKA, you have simply punch my resistant plexus with LOVE PORTION, what you did can't and won't be qualified with Political pursuit, it is humane, it is what somebody with mind to save can do.


Now I understand why you rebuild your town without Bounds. 


Now I know why you are successful in your profession and outside your Job also.


Because of this act, in Greatness you shall remain great.


In your pursuit, the tears you wiped will cry down favor for you.


If MADUKA can do this as individual, as a Man with resources, I am beginning to think he will do much more when giving a collective leadership Baton.


I don't know what to say, but if God did not reward you for this generousity, then I will personally write a protest letter to God on your behalf.


My trepidation on the search for our David has been redifined as you have been added to the short list of David's that will redeem this state.


Ndi AGULU I won't tell you what to do, but if you ask me, I strongly suggest a  delegation should be sent to Dr Maduka with ezigbo Mkpi nwelu Body Odour to thank him for this wonderful redemption he gave to your abandoned daughter and child.


I am Thankful to those who shared the post in question, as that showed we have compassion as well. 


The woman called me and laid me with Bags of Thanks for coming up to her rescue even when we have not met but spoken only twice within the week, which was when she called me with cries and told me her Dilemma , she was relieved after spending a Year and 8 months in Hospital and I am relieved too, her joy is my happiness. 


I am Mazi Odera POg JP, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu and I come with utmost thanks to Dr Maduka for saving the day and showing this Humane mixed with Capacity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment