Thursday, December 2, 2021

UMUERI AIRPORT OPERATIONAL..

 HURRAH ANAMBRA AIRPORT okayed for Flights by FAAC EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY by Mazi Odera POg JP.


It is a great News that Gov OBIANO the out going Governor is finishing with fanfare as I pleaded on https://oderaigbo.blogspot.com/2021/11/umueri-airport-last-plea.html?m=1


Flights will commence operation into Anambra Airport effective from today as written in the letter I got from relevant authorities, seems my Plea worked and we are better today as we circumvent all those Gridlocks at ASABA end and Amansea end as well.


If this is the only thing Willie did, I say more grease to his elbow and I have forgiven him most of his Sins, but not my HILUX and unpiad debts.


Thanks Governor OBIANO from bottom of my heart.


Mazi Odera POg JP, Last Born Mpa Nnukwu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment