Tuesday, August 9, 2022

 2023 MY FOCUS on my CONSTITUENCY by POg


Like it or not, I am selfish, yes, any good one must be Self-ish (Self first after all onye obuna bu uzo azo onwe ya).


We know Erection is coming in place of election but as the saying provides "si kodanu, ka oburu na Okwa boriri" (Plant the seeding and let it be said that OKWA the bird or Wild Fowl in English Norm escavated or uprooted to feed self and the family) which standing on same unpleasant explanation, agaghi eji mgbagbu hapu Ogu (One can not say because of imminent Death faced on battle field and refused to engage even on over Due War).


The unimaginable iwelu nkea iriem Ego of INEC and or say the Northern Oligarchy that refused to understand that the Tripodial amputation they are carrying out will always leave this Nation as Amputee, but we should know that the reason a Chick hustle, rant and ran amock whenever Kite Snatch her Child is not for the KITE to drop the Chick but for the world to be her witness that the loses of her children is not bad parenting but that Predators are doing her more harm.


My constituency is IDEMMILI, forget the Political Surgery whereby there was a Division that produced NORTH AND SOUTH but one thing you can't take away is the Spirit of IDENNA or the Fraternal oneness of calling our own ADA IDE, and that's what we know as the BOND, the rest is Political rascality.


I am open and Focussed on finding and trumpeting for a good Representation for Idemmili both North and South and be rest assured that as Last Born Mpa Nnukwu and Dibia Onu Ike adiro agbalu Ekperima afa, that I call it as it is or as Americans will pronounce "I cut it right in the middle".


We will do an expose about the characters that are parambulatibg as our would be leaders, we do an exposition and we can't drag you to Vote right, after all agagim asi onye dalu Ibi nya akwuna aja, obughim ga ekpowuigelu ya uyoro ya (I won't ask a man with Elephantiiasis of the Scoutum not to scale a high fence, after all I won't be the one to heave over his testicles that will be hanging).


ANAMBRA Central is mine and ours and be rest assured, that I will travel the Seas across the shores of Mermaids to get the answers of what is good for my Senatorial Zone, that I divine and you refused to harken to the opinion of the gods is not my problem, but ifukwolu eziokwu that has been my standard.


Other Zones I will divine as well but not as dedicated as my own oburum amaghi ife nya bulu (If that count as foolishness, let it be) .


My DECANTER is not controlled by machinery, even the gods dread my method of Igba afa, the kings despise it and even Men of Collars on Ecclasaitical setting pray I don't remember them because I dance where the Angels dreads to thread.


In a Nutshell, I will be bringing to us the Good, the Bad and the horrible of Igbo Politicians, Anambra version , and if you are angry, just know you have a solution, accept the truth and change or I will shove it down your throat with smile , as for planning to throw dart at me, just don't forget that I am Nwa Chukwu ku na aka na onwu agaghi egbunwu ya, having said that, let me enjoy my breakfast of iji Egusi Soup with Akpu nua Akamu di hot.


I remain Dibia Onu Ike adiro agbalu Ekperima afa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment