Friday, August 12, 2022

 GOV SOLUDO, A STICH ON TIME I DO BRING by SSAGG.


Good Morning my GOVERNOR, Like my old man said "Anuta akolu Eze, odika Eze agwolu Anumanu" (When Subjects communicate to the throne timely, and if Royalty act swiftly, it will seem the King has Decanter of knowing the Unknown).


Prof or say onye oka nmuta, I come this morning to whisper to you the anguish discussion between the gods about Anambara state Micro mistake under you, and as SPECIAL ADVISER ON GOOD GOVERNANCE (UNPAID) and as ODIMMA OBALU onye Obuna of IGBOLAND, I can't just fold my hands and watch impending doom that may force me to Apologize to AKPOKUE when I said he was the worst Governor because I judged him with his tenure, against that of his predecessors.


Sir, the gods where asking ma irokwolu nro, ijukwolu Ase(Did you dream and did you ask for minute of the last meeting) when you restarted building that GIMCRACK and RAMSHACKLE or what my Mum will call IYONNENNE, which Mbadinuju started in 1999 as New Governors Lodge and Government house, situated next to HIGH RISING STATE SECRTERIAT build by Okwute , near Court of  Appeal built by same ANIDS Governor.


Sir, the sole reason why that waste of recourses was abanoded by other Governors was for the fact that the land where it is situated is EROSION PRONE, having a Government house on that location is like one buliding Sand Castle on Erosion path, mmiri zo, oburu Past tense.


My Governor, in all honesty as ezigbote onye Anambara, I will suggest you bring structural engineers to come and advise you on that THING and suggest a way to escape that looming menace.


Just stop ighafusi ego on that gaffe, in all sincerity Governors Lodge is not what Anambara need now, the one AKPOKUE renovated can serve for another 20 years. 


Lastly, may I suggest, if possible try and emulate Gov Dave Umahi on his Road Tarring, he MOULD roads while others PATCH Roads, the durability of his roads are second to None.


Anyway, I just want to inform you that OKA ETITI to ISUOFIA stretch of Road look like bomb torn area And let it not be said that it got worse while onye South is the Governor.


Good Morning my GOVERNOR, I remain Dibia Onu Ike adiro agbalu Ekperima afa, Anu Ana agba egbe ona eme Love, Ome ka odimma na Alaigbo, Pain of Politicians, Political Analyst who speaks not in riddle, Media Consultant with Elastic Pen and I love shoving truth down the throats of unbelievers, UNPAID adviser to any Governor that love Truth and Oji Akamu Anu Tea of Igboland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment