Tuesday, August 16, 2022

 SECURITY SITUATION REPORT (SITREP) IN ANAMBARA by SAGG.


Dear Gov Soludo Good Morning Sire, 

I greet you because courtesy demand that we give honors to our leaders, but inside me, I am boiling like NEW YAM cooking with Pressure Pot because oha adinma agbupucha arachalukwa (one going back his Vomit is un-igbo). 


Just few days ago, I put my life on tethers just to come and witness the security in my state which they said have improved tremendously, when I came in, I was excited and I penned a thankful message as the following https://penofgods.com/huraah-security-in-anambra-is-secured-by-mne/.


That seem to have provoked the BOYS and they decided to show me and naysayers that they are still strategically in control and they call the Shots both on security and economy of the State.


On Friday when Big boys and Biggers Boys of IGBOUKWU and friends, who stayed away from home to avoid having conflict with same UGM , but thinking that elusive peace is handy, they came home to bury a brother that died in ABA and another wanted to bury the sister. 


 I went for a wake keep to one of them with mind that Anambra is safe and secured, that those at home are just exaggerating the insecurities of things to scare us away. 


Little did the Wake come to end and people heading home that the Boys made attempt to snatch some Wake keepers , but local Vigilante thwarted the move, but OBINNA wasn't that lucky, he was nabbed with a friend and what happened that night terrified even LAST BORN to his marrows.


What I discovered was that the boys, the owners of the street simply played us a game of Ka Ima nkea, Ima nke Ozo (Smoke and mirror) , they simply kept a cherographed peace, waiting for Boys and Men that worth snatching to come back, once they came back, the UGM simply displayed a bravado that is second to none.


So what I am saying is that I mistakenly poured accolades on the Government for doing good in our Security, but from my experience this few days, I humbly submit na ifem kwulu, ekwuchahozim (I withdraw my Kudos).


When I truly know that the Boys is in complete control of the state was on Monday when all roads where deserted, not even the usual 4 Pm call off where observed as even street shops were closed permanently, on other days, the biggest Car one sees on the street of Anambra  are CAMRY 1976 model as no TOYOTA can be sighted talk less of Millennium Car, that's the stage we are into .


ANAMBRA security is basically in hands of UGM from my assessment.


What gave perfect impetus to the ugly and sad situation is the fact that our Roads are more terrible than MBUZE in Valleys, if it was back in the days when ANIDS gave Anambra Great Roads with SPURS (Apiam Ways) all over, it would've given people chances of racing the UGM and it would always be 50/50 chances. 


In the days of Akpokue, I said Anambra was the POT HOLE of the Nation, but what I saw now in ANAMBRA, Makes me to think her as DEAD END of the Nation. 


Before now, if Man get stressed out in Lagos, ABUJA, KANO, PH or any other place, we head home to chill.. 


When there is conflict outside, we ran home to South East as comfort Zone, but now when one wants to travel to Anambra the person start binding and loosing, or asking help from Spiritism, just to sneak back home and ran away as one who escaped hell. Coming and going has become a testimony of grace, infact if one passes Mmiri mgbo NNOBI, that Sloppy road between NNOBI, Ideani and UKE between the hours of 5am, people will be asking if he is stupid as that has become a torment point, as it has become a place the UGM stage daily take, that scares even the poor. 


The one that made me cry is that our people are now planning to add Burial ceremony outside Igboland, because Traditional weddings has become a Norm to be held in far away places, so it is no Longer traditional.. It is just another RITUAL. 


Sir, if this continue, I bet us that soon we will start giving away our children in marriage through WHATSAPP VIDEO CALL, then Burial will become Online too and it will become a Norm. 


To reading public if you have judged the situation with my first appraisal, I herewith submit that it is my faults, as I was too quick to submit.


Good Morning Sire, just know na AGWO no na Akirika and if it is not slayed now, they will become the LAWS.


I am Last Born Mpa Nnukwu, Nwa Chukwu ku na aka na onwu agaghi egbunwu ya, Mkpisi ndi Egede, Dibia Onu Ike adiro agbalu Ekperima afa, Anu Ana agba egbe ona eme Love, Ome ka odimma na Alaigbo, Pain of Politicians, Political Analyst who speaks not in riddle, Media Consultant with Elastic Pen and I love shoving truth down the throats of unbelievers, UNPAID adviser to any Governor that love Truth, the only Gentleman who uses Baseball Bat to end silly argument and by the powers of the Masses I am Voice of the Voiceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment