Tuesday, August 6, 2024

 THINGS I DON'T ARGUE ABOUT AGAIN from Mkpisi. 


As we progress on the duties of the living, I have learnt in a big way , that some things doesn't worth the grief, the advise or the worries, come with me.. let's stroll on corridor of knowledge.


I don't argue with a Youth who think that sharing Palliative is good representation, Sense are giving, but using it is a choice. 


I don't argue with Ladies who turn Private Part to sources of fund raising ,because what she think was done codedly, will uncode her life at later age, when she must have used up all lubricant in her Parts because Akwuna na Akwa akwa Nwa na Agadi. 


I don't argue with Politicians that underestimate the powers of Media, he or she will always be swearing tru to god and he sweating over erroneous impression. Media will present you the way the world will have impressions of you and who you are, they are Projectors and mind builders.


I don't argue with Men who think that his Family should fear him , as at old age , he will Notice that the family is still with fear of coming to him and attending to him. Family should be your go to Guy, your Paddy,your first Love and you Future insurance.


I don't argue with Children who think that once they insult you to impress a POLITICIAN on SOCIAL Media, that he has arrived.

POLITICIANS treat them as Nuisance,as the only Value he or she has is a Nuisance One and won't grow above such. 


I don't argue with Christians who believe that what we are suffering are ancestral doing, because if ancestors crime shall be visited on children, not even one person shall see what to eat in AMERICA and Europe for they dealt inhumanly to Africans. What we suffer is BAD GOVERNANCE, idiotic worship of Denominational god ,as we don't agree in one thing,we can't agree on one HEAVEN,Just know that our running around and throwing tantrums doesn't impress God.


I dont argue with anyone that think critics are looking for money or crumbs, it's just an upbringing of the person's mindset, once somebody was born to family of scavengers, they always see things from that PRISM.Critics build society ,while praise singers destroy the fabrics of good Government.


I don't argue much with people who see POLITICAL leaders from Denominational perspective, as they will see that such leaders are worst than lepers ,as you lifted a lepercum to lord over your life. 


I Educate those who think that leadership should be Zoned and not getting the best no matter the region,we launder chaffs as Leaders and little wonder we can't grow above tarring same road every year and call it WORKING instead of Nsokwu.


I don't argue about SOLUTION to inanities and insanities, you can't tell me that ALL is well , that NOTHING is Broken and at same time telling me you are SOLUTION to what wasn't broken, it's a choice to make, i made mine which is ,STAND AT A PLACE and not using grammar to bamboozle us. 


I don't argue with a Man who doesn't know when Power changed hand and refused to listen to advise, now running Helter Skelter to get assimilated into PDP when the Power he controls is about phasing out, he wants to migrate into where he doesn't have traction, little wonder they said Pride goes before a Big fall... 


I am Mkpisi Ndi Egede and i speak the language of the INITIATES.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment