Thursday, May 30, 2019

2022 the burden of choice..

As I came out from her house opposite Nkwo Market, I stopped to wriggle my waist and return some blood circulation round the waist for reasons best kept out of social media, that was when I heard that whispering call.. POg! POg!! And I dipped my hands into my bag of ONUO ONA and brought out my Anukifife because I knew the octave of that sound is not Human, so I changed Odu Una that was on my right hand to my left, with intention to do harm on any Muo or mmadu who dare cross me from my left.
After all it is know that "Dike ezeghi Eze, obulu Ntasi Nmeyi" (If a Warrior refuse to dodge a matcher attack, he will have his blood draw a line on the sand).

That was when I saw EGBE IGWE who sauntered across and hanging on the air, while he whispered with voice that sounds like IKOLO of Far back, he said to me "Dibia Onu Ike, emena ka Ira, abialum na Udo" (The Man with the Decanter and also with a loud voice, do not unleash things as you are able to, I came bearing peace)..

Because I know that such words are bonded and can never be repealed, I stood down and turn around to face the Voice and he said to me...

We heard and saw your travail, but stand back and allow us to judge the situation,, I said nothing for I am not in the mood to say anything..

So he said to me,,,, as Anambra is getting ready to go into replacement election, who do you judge fairly to take over the Mandate?..

I answered, the gods are wise and they may have the solution dated and embalmed, so why asking me, when you know that I will be guided with personal interest?..

That was when I saw that 21 other deities are standing behind him and watching me keenly...

They now said in one Voice "Mkpisi Ndi Egede, we have judged you good enough to make decisions that will better humanity, so what you judged right, is what we command to effect"..

Hmmmm, the air frooze, the Birds stopped chirping and the sky started laughing in Hebrew, that was when I know that the gods have giving me a wide burden, the burden I will regret, so I coughed out a phlegm and said in response,, thanks Ndi Egede, I know na unu chelu Eche, welu jua, ya melu, agam Eche eche, welu zaghachi...(I am sure the gods deliberated,muled over it before they throw the question, so I need some Time to mule over it as well).

As it is now, the onus has being placed on my table and I cross my hands atop my chest and wondering, ogini Kam ji isi kote...

I will give my answers to the gods and that wish then becomes a command..

The quest on my table now is to pick for the gods who will Be the Next Governor of Anambra State, a quest that I will carry out with thorough circumspection...

And when I make my Submission, I will also submit to the reading public..

This is Mazi Odera POg JP... Wondering ife aga eme JI Abani, welu sua ya Nri JI...

No comments:

Post a Comment