Friday, May 3, 2019

Neni, the Mosque and the truth..

Right of Reply and rejoinder from Re-Tonymas and the Mosque by Mazi Odera POg JP.

As the Igbo saying provides,Akorue, egerue. 
Pericoma said in one of his Music "Eze ebina ikpe na otu onu, inu na otu onu, Igba na otu aka, inu onu na abo, Igba na aka na abo" (Do not give judgment based on a sided testimony, hear from both and you will be shocked). 

The trepidation that was birthed from the callous unleashed which nearly exterminated IGBO RACE, my race, from the surface of the Earth, an exercise that started from 1966 with a Coup brought by 5 Majors, including Yoroba, Awusa and Igbo boys born, breed and buttered in the North, but with Igbo names... 

The Coup which was to hoist Late PA Obafemi Awolowo as the President of Nigeria, which was an after reaction from the meeting held at MAPO HALL, IBADAN, even though he was found guilty and sentenced to life in Prison at Calabar prison for Treasonable Felony by the Military trial back then but it did not change the painted sight against the Tribe and Race of those Merchants living South East of the disaster called Amalagamation of Lord Luggard, the Sailor that has the impetus to call us NIGGER and named our Nation, Area filled with Niggers, in capsule.. Nigeria.

The Coup was bloody and uncalled for, but since isi Ndigbo aghaghi Ida onye kpurum (Our Hair cut always provide attitudual question of WHO BARB that hair), the Nation left the ANUS that farted and konk the head for no Just cause.

Instead to tag it AWOLOWO COUP, they called it IGBO COUP, giving meaning to the saying "onye na acho Nwunye di ya okwu, osi ya nye ya nmanu ka owelu ta Akwu Ojukwu" (When a wife wants to give quarrel to a Co wife, she will demand palm oil from her to eat Palm Kernel).

Well the orchestrated, maniacal, mechanical measure, tailored to make sure we never had another Air in our lungs were carried out after we have abide to the last letter as agreed at ABURI in GHANA in the presence of many African Head of state, which Nigeria Government reneged enough to invade us on what they captioned Police Action that will led to the capitulation of the EAST CENTRAL STATE as it was then called, but God being on our side, decided that his Benevolence shall be our Umbrella, we survived the carnage that lasted 3 Solid years, without friends on any side, but Foes with Metal teeth gwaning our flesh with smirk and pleasant smiles on their faces.
When the carnage failed, they termed it Civil War instead of Genocide and to make it worse, they coined a satanic phrase to cover the atrocity, they said "NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED" even when the World know we are the Vanquished, not counting the Kwashiokor introduction that wiped out over 5 Million of innocent children whose crimes were the birth place, but I digress before nostalgia emotion will envelope me.. 

So the expirience of then has made us to always walk on egg shell and suspicious of repeat , so forgive me if I misunderstood the gesture of ONOWU Neni toward the people that hated us without cause, not Secretly but openly and even their leaders doesn't mince words when they make utterances calling for our heads on Spikes neither have they made apologies for calling for our heads or blood. 

I wrote a Piece out of Concern and within space of few hours, I got a rejoinder from POLITICAL SON of ONOWU NENI and that made it official reaction, so I decided to treat it as RIGHT OF REPLY and I will provide it in full here for the reading audience, then perform exorcism on it my way...

What I am doing is just to make sure na Ozo aghaghi emezi Ndigbo.. 

Click on this link to read my Epistle.. http://penofthegods.com/the-gods-whispers-to-tonymas/

Then here is the Reply from Hon Ejike Okechukwu, Ogbuefi na uko efi, his Political God son..and a brand new member of our House of Assembly.. Making me to wonder, what the state will expect, but I move on.. 

"RE: *TONIMAS BUILDING MOSQUE FOR THE HAUSA COMMUNITY IN OBELEDU AND NENI*

This era of social media seems to have dealt a fatal blow to investigative journalism. Mazi Odera, you have passed the level of propagating false rumour that is capable of causing breakdown of law and order.

Mazi Odera reacts... (I do not think this would be necessary, I simply brought to fore a serious and grievous Concern and you that are privy to the dealing would've presented the Facts without shadow Boxing, and if you know me, you should know that I am not good at playing push me, I push you, I believe you hit me and I shove my fist on your throat and expecting you to punch my eyes, that way, we can understand what it takes to throw punches, but be it as it may, I have no scruples on the fist you just laid to my face..) 

I don't usually respond to most issues on social media but I chose to react to this because of the personality involved and the impression it may live on the minds of the people.

Mazi Odera reacts (Thanks for doing that, as it will give credence to what my Old man said about Truth.. He said.. 
Truth has a 3 Folders and all of them are related.. 

Your Side or truth, my side or Truth and the Real Truth).. 

1. On the issue of Onowu building a mosque for the HAUSA community at OBELEDU, *it is not true*. Onowu Neni has not contemplated doing that. I know that years before now, the Hausa people hired about three in one shops at Oye Neni *(not owned by Onowu)*, close to the APC party office where they were conducting their prayers. Recently, the owner of the shops sold it to another person who gave all the occupants (Hausas included), a quit notice to vacate the place for renovation. Meanwhile, Onowu Neni bought about 4 pieces of lands in OBELEDU along Neni Obeledu Road, the biggest of which he will use to build an old people's home. One of the lands which is at the custody of the his security man, was the one they cleared as a temporal place of prayer (without the knowledge of Onowu). Last week, a delegation from Obeledu came to Onowu's House (I was present) and alerted him of the development, to allay their fears, Onowu feigned knowledge of the situation and promised them that they will promptly stop the use of the place. Therefore, Mazi Odera, *Onowu has not given any land nor building any mosque at Obeledu.*

Mazi Odera reacts (This means I did not lie, or did I write to taint or impugn anybody... Since what I said about him buying the land, Awusas using it for prayers.. Be it from the Mai guard or you is immaterial, since the Land was sold to ONOWU,, so if Obeledu people should visit him and register their fear and same case that I reported, how then did you accuse me of lies or misinformation ?) 

2. On the building of a mosque in Neni, this is the biggest lie of the century. Mazi Odera would at least have asked any average Neni man before broadcasting falsehood on Social media. Any one that knows any person from Neni should feel free to ask him/her whether such is happening anywhere in Neni. *It is a big lie*

Mazi Odera reacts (Well thanks to God that he is not building and will not build, now I can sleep with my eyes closed and I will continue hailing our own ONOWU as Aku Ubom) 

3. ON the allegations that Onowu  Neni gave out a cemetery to Hausa people, I think Mazi Odera have been ill informed here. Neni is a fast de eloping semi urban community and a wise man is one who envisages what will happen tomorrow, not the one that Knows Mongo Park discovered River Niger. Presently, Neni constitutes about 40 percent foreigners (including Ebonyi, Enugu, Hausa {mostly from Adamawa, not Fulanis}, Imo and Abaia). So Onowu Neni secured a piece of land which he handed over to the Town Union to be used as a cemetery. One part of the land is for the burial of Indigens while another part is for the foreigners. Please does this tantamount to giving land to the Hausas? The answer is an emphasis NO!

Mazi Odera reacts (Thanks also as you have exonerated me once again,,, since there are Cemetery bought outside NENI, at Adazi NNUKWU and foregniers will be buried there, the fear may be fueled because most Tribes took their Corpse home and only Muslims bury anywhere within 24 hours and also you clearly ratified my report on it ) 

4. On the Issue of Hausa people doing Okada business at Neni, while I know that both Indigens and foreigners are into Okada business, I don't think that this issue has anything to do with Onowu Neni.

Mazi Odera reacts (At least the Town and other Towns can look at what made Nwoke Nnobi to cry about inye ENWE Mmiri, iga anatakwo ya iko ojiri nua mmiri?) 

Finally, Chief Sir Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme, Onowu Neni, MD TONIMAS group is too clean to for his image to be tarnished this way. He is a a Knight of the church and a Papal Knight too. He is also the first Vice Chairman of Awka Diocesan Pastoral Council. He is a philanthropist extraordiry and this can be seen in his developmental strides in our town.

Mazi Odera reacts.. (Exactly my fears, since he is a staunch Catholic faithful and a Knight, who also sponsors many Catholic events, it will be bad to have his name being bandied about Maka ndi na AKPO isi na ani, I am now more relaxed and assured).. 

Despite the fact that we live in palpable fear in this part of the country, because of the menace of the Fulani herdsmen and their likes, we won't loose sight that our brothers are also living in the northern part of Nigeria. Yes they are being attacked incessantly and this happens while they know that their people reside here also. I wonder what will happen to our people there if they don't have any here. There won't be any fear for a reprisal any more.

Mazi Odera reacts (We sojourn as entrepreneurs whose only purpose is to prosper, build edifices and mingle with love, but I can't hold brief for those on ours or pretend to know what they have in mind) 

*Hon. Ejike Okechukwu*
_Ogbuefinukoefi_".............

Mazi Odera summarizes.. Well my wonderful readers and followers, as you can see that the fears has been allayed and as the Government people will say... No cause for Alarm, you can go about your legitimate business without fear... 

And Ndi Obeledu, if you see those Awusa people in that land again, just make sure that ONOWU gets to hear it, for it means the Mai guard is odibo ka Nna ya Ukwu..

Having said the above, I am happy and I am off to Ekpere Ututu with my Ekpere na Abu under my armpit..

Mazi Odera POg JP walking with happiness that CHI EFOGOLU Ndi Igbo and fa ga amulu Anya ka Azu Ndu.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment