Monday, May 27, 2019

MAY 27 with Mazi Odera POg JP 


Children, this is Uncle Mazi Odera as my Daughter from another Father, miss IVY, Chiamaka and Ifechukwu will call me...

Today is your day and I wish you well, but I can't say, go and celebrate because there is nothing to be celebrated.

We the adults have stolen your future, use same to play BET Naija and even at that, we are hopeless and Useless to revert.

We as parents does not have any plans to leave you a future that is wealthy or worthy.

We are comfortable wasting and eating away the things that may provide a better future for your generation..

Whenever we lie to you with such absurdity, like "You are leaders of tomorrow", do not believe us.

Future, I mean your future is in the hands of Senile Older Generation and they have no use for Digital children, so they don't care about future or you.

Anyway, not to scare or bore you, I simply want to say, happy marking another mirage called Children's Day.. I will be shocked to listen to the platoon of lies that will be told today by leaders, as they will continue lying with clench teeth.

Happy May 27 and this remains Mazi Odera POg JP feeling sad that the original spirit of Brotherhood that was prevalent in Alaigbo has been thrown to the dogs.. And our Children future has been Voided without remorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment